Steven_Scaletta​

Service:
Teamspeak​

Question:
What's thw interest if i get accepted in old school application?​

Raz

Retired Admin
Reaction score
The main thing is getting this "Old School" tag over lawless rp forum, showing you are an old and loyal member of lawless rp server.
upload_2016-12-9_23-16-29.png

Chloe

Retired Admin
Reaction score
You will receive a special old school tag on the forums which will be placed under your name. also you will get a tag on teamspeak and have access to a special forum section exclusively for old school players.

Tigono

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Old School 2014
Reaction score
You get the special Old School tag on forum and TeamSpeak 3 so that everyone can see you're a senior lawless addicted player, access to Old School's private section on forum.

Goober

Snitch
Reaction score
You will get the Old School tag, and you will be able to have access into the Old School section with the old school members.

Klevis

The Dictator
Retired Admin
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay
You will receive the oldschool forum usergroup(Giving you special access in a section and you can give suggestions or chit-chat). As far as I know in the next update there is going to be a chat log IG that OldSchool will use. Lemme list them:
  • OldSchool Forum Usergroup
  • OldSchool IG Tag(/g /newb /o)[Not added yet]
  • OldSchool IG Chat[Not added yet]

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Best Regards,
Lawless Roleplay | Helper Team
Klevis Simel - Senior Helper

Panos

Retired Admin
Reaction score
You will recieve an Old School tag on your forums account, and that's going to show to the other people that you are an old player.

Status
Not open for further replies.