Snitch
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
steven_scaletta​

Service:
Website​

Question:
I have posted my application for pd and i get pending interview and i have passed it.but i get denied because i have 2dm warn
i am allowed to post Reinstatement?
And he said give me strong reason for will not dm again...​

Alpay

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Did you receive your badge? If yes, you may post a reinstatement application. If no, you'll have to post a normal application. You'll be able to post one after 24 hours have passed.

Steven.

Snitch
Reaction score
But he said: *"Please feel free to correct any issues above. You can only re-apply after 24 hours has passed. Keep in mind that sending another application before the time limitation may result to beingpermanently-denied from applying * We do not accept civilian who were once murderers (( 2 DM Warns, give me a good reason why i should trust that you will not DM again? ))

Alpay

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Well, I guess you should ask the officer that denied you if you'll be able to post a reinstatement application.

Reaction score
Post another normal application with an explanation of your DM warnings. You weren't invited so you cannot reinstate.

Daniel Griffin

Street Cat
Reaction score
Well I suggests you that first remove ur DM warn then reapply for it. I hope and sure you will be in

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Hello Steven, I see that your application has the "DENIED" Tag at the forums, so you are not permanently denied. That's something you should check with the person who reviewed your apply (Andrew Hawkins), he can tell you if you may re-apply after your DM Warns are over or else reach an agreement.
Please contact the [T&R] Officer that took care of your application (Andrew Hawkins) and talk about it.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Pato Lynx - Ast. Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.