Snitch
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
steven_scaletta​

Service:
Website​

Question:
I have been read the handbook 1month ago but now i didnt get which skins and vehicule required to rank 1 and 2.3.4.5.6h
And if i am rank 2in pd (not cadet)i can arrest and suspect and take without talking with leaders i can su and take and all thing without asking leader?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you don't understand your handbook, ask members of the faction and they will be able to clarify. As for your second question, yes, Rank 1 (Officer) and higher can arrest and charge (/su) without permission.

Steven.

Snitch
Reaction score
If you don't understand your handbook, ask members of the faction and they will be able to clarify. As for your second question, yes, Rank 1 (Officer) and higher can arrest and charge (/su) without permission.
Thanks very much :D
btw if u can give me the list of vehs and who can use it and which skins is for R1 and 2 and 3...

Raz

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Thanks very much :D
btw if u can give me the list of vehs and who can use it and which skins is for R1 and 2 and 3...
as you were told, you can /su as rank 1+ without premission, but you still can't abuse it.
About your other question:
As rank 0 (cadet), you may only wear cadet uniform, and drive a tow truck for MPS duty, if you wish to drive a cruiser, you must get premission from a higher rank (you mostlly could get premission only for patrolling with a partner)
As rank 1 (officer) you may wear normal officer uniforms, and drive a cruiser without asking for premission.
As rank 2 (sergeant) you may wear seageant uniforms
Same with rank 3
As rank 4 (Captain) yoy can wear captain uniform, and drive a HC vehicle (as sultan)
As rank 5&6 (Deputy cheif&cheif) you can wear Cheif uniforms.

Hopefully I answered your question.

Reaction score
The handbook is not current updated so ask a high command member of the faction to clarify, R1+ can arrest and use command "/su" without permission expect cadets, and R1+ can use Cruiser alone or Sultan if in SWAT division, however you must clear all things from the high command before attempt to do anything it might lead you to immediate punishment such as demote/kick.

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Nathan and Raz answered your question above.
But I suggest you to ask to the faction leader because the handbook could be outdated.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Pato Lynx - Ast. Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.