Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Steve_Matter​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
This is really getting annoying, the problem is whenever I enter paintball I timeout and when ever theres a shooting,for example a backup against the cops or another gang during the shooting fps drops like fuck (like all the way to 6-16)and I die after that of course and timeout before resapawning in hospital.Someone please suggest a useful solution to this . A nigga in crisis here​

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Steve_Matter​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
This is really getting annoying, the problem is whenever I enter paintball I timeout and when ever theres a shooting,for example a backup against the cops or another gang during the shooting fps drops like fuck (like all the way to 6-16)and I die after that of course and timeout before resapawning in hospital.Someone please suggest a useful solution to this . A nigga in crisis here​
The server has been quite laggy due to attacks on the server, i'd suggest you wait for a bit untill the problems are fixed, if you get these problems again in the future (so in 1/2 days) please make sure to ask again, if the problem continues

1) Your GTA must not be properly installed, reinstall ur sa:mp
2) delete possible mods / cleos you've got.

Lucas

Retired Admin
Reaction score
do u use any sound mods coz it might be them that are laggin u out since it happens when there is shooting

Reaction score
The server has been quite laggy due to attacks on the server, i'd suggest you wait for a bit untill the problems are fixed, if you get these problems again in the future (so in 1/2 days) please make sure to ask again, if the problem continues

1) Your GTA must not be properly installed, reinstall ur sa:mp
2) delete possible mods / cleos you've got.
yeah that makes sense I guess thanks man i'll give it sometime and see whats up

Reactions: Jacob Santo
Status
Not open for further replies.