Buster
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Steve Clarkson

Service:
SA:MP

Question:
What is our server's timezone? I need it to adjust my computer's second clock to know the server time for paychecks.

Dudon

Mark
Reaction score
Become a crafts man , and create a wristwatch... You also need materials to create it .

BarneyS

Buster
Reaction score
Become a crafts man , and create a wristwatch... You also need materials to create it .
Ahh you gave wrong answer man! I just want the server timezone to adjust my clock with it. I want to know the server time without logging in. Do you get it?

Reaction score
You don't need the exact time. Just adjust the XX:00 <- mins in your second clock. So every time it would XX:59 you would signcheck. The 0:XX(hours) doesn't matter.

Frankenstein

Hustler
Reaction score
you don't need the hour for know the signcheck time. signcheck is at every xx:01 and minutes are the same in all countries. You can't get paycheck by just logging at xx:00 and typing /signcheck, u need to play 40 minutes!

Mr. Wang

New Playa
Reaction score
The server is located in Chicago so it's either est or cst

Reaction score
Adjust your time according to the Central Time Zone - UTC-6:00, as the server is located at United States, Chicago, Illinois.

P.s - Location information grabbed from the server's IP address.

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Pending @Steve Griffin's response to;

You don't need the exact time. Just adjust the XX:00 <- mins in your second clock. So every time it would XX:59 you would signcheck. The 0:XX(hours) doesn't matter.

BarneyS

Buster
Reaction score
Okay i just adjusted my clock. Thanks for your help. This post can now be closed.

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
Question answered, solution: adjusting clock

Okay i just adjusted my clock. Thanks for your help. This post can now be closed.
If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.