New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Stanislas_Cordova​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Whenever I login to the server and I try to go through the tutorial my game crashes right when my camera shows Pershing Square. Any ideas why that happens?​

Raz

Retired Admin
Reaction score
you have any mods downloaded?
Try to re-install your game, remove all mods you have and try again, there is some file which cause this issue.
also try lowering your draw distance and game quality, might be crashing due to loading too much things at that specific location, so might fix it as well ;)
let me know if it worked out for you.

Roman

Retired Admin
F.B.I
Reaction score
Yeah as i told you on your introductions if you have any mods installed then try uninstalling it , this once happened for me and itt got fixed

Cordova

New Playa
Reaction score
I managed to get through the tutorial but when I spawned I got multiple errors saying Couldn't create vehicle and then random three number after each error. Is that on my end?

Henry Allen

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Just reinstall the game with all the mods removed. Then try

Melvin_Reggal

Senior Administrator
Senior Helper
Assistant Helper Manager
Junior Helper
Old School 2013
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Awards
It looks like your are missing files, May I know if you downloaded the ORIGINAL game from Internet or bought it from Steam / CD?

Cordova

New Playa
Reaction score
It looks like your are missing files, May I know if you downloaded the ORIGINAL game from Internet or bought it from Steam / CD?
Original game from the Internet and I have never had problems before.

Melvin_Reggal

Senior Administrator
Senior Helper
Assistant Helper Manager
Junior Helper
Old School 2013
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Awards
from the Internet
Not everything is trustable mate....I would recommend to buy the game or get someone trustable and get the game from him. (((Maybe if you tell the site I can find out if all the files are in it!)))

Tigono

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Uninstall GTA along with all the mods, download the game from some other website and then try again. (If you need we can provide you the links we have used ourselves to download GTA and SAMP)

Status
Not open for further replies.