New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Slate_Brex​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
So...I got my Slate_Brex account scammed,i would upload screenshots but i dont know where are they...I had 60k on that account,a jester,FCR,tampa and a remington.I was in the Los Santos Revolution Front.​

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
If i understand you correctly you wanted to know where the screenshots are. Screenshots taken with f8 get saved in this directory.
Try this:

C: \Users\((username))\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\screens

I would like to hear from you if it helped or not.

Uros_Milosevic

New Playa
Reaction score
If i understand you correctly you wanted to know where the screenshots are. Screenshots taken with f8 get saved in this directory.
Try this:

C: \Users\((username))\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\screens

I would like to hear from you if it helped or not.
Ya,thanks bro,it helped.Can you tell me how can i get my acc recovered?

Reaction score
As far as i know if you tried to sell your account and got scammed then you won't get refunded, but if your account got stolen without you knowing it then you won't be refunded

Ridow

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score

As far as i know if you tried to sell your account and got scammed then you won't get refunded, but if your account got stolen without you knowing it then you won't be refunded
Wot mate? It will be refunded in case it was unconsciously hacked.

Uros_Milosevic

New Playa
Reaction score
I didnt try to sell it, this dude told me to give him my acc and he will give me money and whatnot

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
I didnt try to sell it, this dude told me to give him my acc and he will give me money and whatnot
Thats called selling your account. As far as i know you wont get refunded if you try to sell your account.

Martin Soprano

Head Administrator
Reaction score
Level
Awards

Thanks for the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.