Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Sieto_Bronx​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I have a problem with my aim sensitivity
when i aim with my mouse towards the ground or the sky it goes faster then usual
is there anything that i can do to fix that or its just how the game works
tnx​

Kraff

Old School 2013
Reaction score
decrease your dpi if u have a gaming mouse or whatsoever if u dont, download sensefix.asi

Reactions: Sieto

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Have you changed your in game sensitivity yet? I suppose you have.

As Kraff mentioned above, download sensitivityfix.cs or sensefix.asi (Google/Youtube it, I won't be able to give you a link due to not having it myself).

Also, read through this thread (click here), I assume he/she's having the same issue as you.

Try changing your sensitivity in your system.
If you're unsure how to, here's a small step by step guide(Googled):

Open Mouse by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware, and then clicking Mouse. Click the Pointer Options tab, and then do any of the following: To change the speed at which the mouse pointer moves, move the Select a pointer speed slider towards Slow or Fast

Pending @Sieto's response.

Reactions: Sieto

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Explanation:
Question answered.

Have you changed your in game sensitivity yet? I suppose you have.

As Kraff mentioned above, download sensitivityfix.cs or sensefix.asi (Google/Youtube it, I won't be able to give you a link due to not having it myself).

Also, read through this thread (click here), I assume he/she's having the same issue as you.

Try changing your sensitivity in your system.
If you're unsure how to, here's a small step by step guide(Googled):

Open Mouse by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware, and then clicking Mouse. Click the Pointer Options tab, and then do any of the following: To change the speed at which the mouse pointer moves, move the Select a pointer speed slider towards Slow or Fast

Pending @Sieto's response.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
[Jazzy Thomax - Assistant Helper Manager]

Status
Not open for further replies.