1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:
April 6, 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
The very first reason to join helper team is that I like to become helper because I see lots of future events that can happen if I join the STAFF team as a helper. It is one of the most important roles in this community and I think I should be a part of it too. I know the basics and all the rules and regulations of SA:MP also I know all the things about the server. I am very fully fledged, very kind, very helpful and very shrewd. I meet those requirements both when I am in-game and when I am on the forums. I am constantly reminding players that are not following the rules to kindly follow the rules. I am very active on forums as well in game so I find myself as fit personality to arbitrate in helper team.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well there is a big reason of which I think that I should be choosed over the other applicants, I think I have a very big potential inside the helper's team. I saw lots of new players, dating back from 2018 who received a chance and a role here, so I am thinking why shouldn't I receive one too. I shall authenticate myself best in the helper team if I get a achievability and after joining my work will be to help around just and my mission will be not ruination!

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Starting from the name of the guy, Shane Platinum. He was born in Los Santos All Saints Hospital and He is 23 Years old. Shane studied in a Private school when he was at Senior High School. Shane was a smart and intelligent kid who dreamed on becoming a computer technology. Shane's family members are all achievers that all graduated and professional. Shane was a very hardworking student during his Junior High School days until one day, Shane found a part time job of being a Photographer that the salary can manage Shane's life himself. Actually Shane's father wanted him to amalgamate with Pilots but Shane decided to follow his own pasion, his own dream, on becoming what he really wants to be, as mentioned earlier, a computer technology. Shane's parents let him alone because his parents wants Shane to learn greater things in life. Someday he joined in fraternity and when he was already member of fraternity his life is being a police officer and hardworking son.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 6 to 7 hours. I play more than 7 hours on weekends.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Don Quantic

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Senior Helper - Martin Soprano
FBI - Christian Dodge - Assitance Agent in-charge
LSPD - Rio Flocka - Senior Officer
ARMY - Jack Trump - R2
Aryan Brotherhood - Larry Wrzosek - R5
Grove Street Families - Drake Phixion - R3
Almost joined all Dept and gangs.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes because of aimbot.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, a senior helper under Martin Soprano.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Shane_Platinum

Reactions: Neal

Sev Kraft

Ganglord
Dec 15, 2017
you got arrest for LTA Arrest on april you don't have chance to join helper team with your punlist rules are rules
3months clean

Sofia

Retired Admin
Mar 26, 2016
Sofia_Howard
I didn't seen you IG or Helping the players.
Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.