Update! Server Update v1.5.63

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZzfSvXr.png

Server Update v1.5.63

I will save the community the long story as to why I have been away for some time. This update was due a few months ago however I only have had time to test it recently. I hope you enjoy it:

- Added 10 more map bug fixes
- Rescripted what /showlicenses and /showbadge look like entirely and fixed an exploit to check admins spectating
- Added universal /show command which can show ID, Licenses, and Badge
- Removed all help directions saying to use /showid, /showbadge and /showlicenses - instead now directing to the new /show command
- Rescripted /detain and fixed a bug which allowed you to detain anyone regardless of the location of the cop's last vehicle
- Rescripted /free and fixed a bug which allowed players to check if an admin is spectating them
- Server bans now detect if a player is not logged in and blocks their IP from rcon
- Fixed /resetupgrades to include level based points
- Added /ncheck command for FBI and lawyers to check player notoriety
- Added /quitdiv to quit divisions
- Added /leave to have all /quit based commands within
- New login reward system (must have more than 8 playing hours on the account)
- Donators get 14 days free Ivy (upgrade if not Ivy and given additional 14 days) on logging in
- Normal players get 7 days of free Ivy on logging in

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
A lot of asslicking experiences yes. You were on Kalgon's dick now you jumped to Barney's? Sweet
I never supported Kalgon in any way, I have never got on his server. And I am not asslicking anyone, I am supporting Barney not because he is a management, but because he is the only one scripting and helping keep LRP alive beside his fellow helpers the staff team including every image of it. I will never stop supporting them, because they provide us the fun of playing a game with a bunch of buddies.

Troy Curry

Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Troy_King
I never supported Kalgon in any way, I have never got on his server. And I am not asslicking anyone, I am supporting Barney not because he is a management, but because he is the only one scripting and helping keep LRP alive beside his fellow helpers the staff team including every image of it. I will never stop supporting them, because they provide us the fun of playing a game with a bunch of buddies.
You're a fucking liar.

Back in 2018 you were with Kalgon Grande & Vaas Axe on a project named Revolutionary roleplay or whatever its name was. You achieved Senior Admin there and was asslicking Souheil Smith so bad to help you guys get players. I'll find them skype screenshots and will share it to everyone here

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
L.S.P.D
Faction Leader
LSPD High Command
Nov 28, 2017
I don't understand the reward system, like daily you get 1k or a car, or what.
Someone explain me please!

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
To the haters who are still against Bareny after what he has done to the server and after what he has contributed to keep t alive:

You are just haters who got banned multiple times for hacking and you are mad about it.
I would say this attitude is actually far more dangerous than not being a "hater." There shouldn't be any criticism? Then how would we improve? I mean, just look at this update. While I appreciate the effort Barney does put in, when he does, it's still misguided. Why did we need all the /quit-related things changed to /leave? Was that really necessary, compared to the mountains of seemingly ignored suggestions? Granted, he does sometimes look at suggestions, as evidenced by the whole /ncheck addition in this update. https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/fbi-ncheck.88777/ It only took four years, but hey it eventually came!

To the haters who are still against Bareny after what he has done to the server and after what he has contributed to keep t alive:
Go through the server updates since 2014, you may notice something which should be rather obvious. Here's a hint, one of the biggest additions since 2014 was duel wield 9mm pistols.

You keep moaning about the server being bad, while you can't even get off the forums of the community. If you really hate the server and its owner, then you would have left already without hesitation, but you can't since you can't play any other server samp apart from this.
Criticisms ≠ hatred. In fact, it could even translate to liking it. The criticism is to make it better. Oh, and statistically speaking, yes the server is in a rather bad state. Just look at average player counts.

Thomas Stoglin

Retired Admin
Junior Developer
Old-School 2014
Aug 15, 2015
Thomas_Stoglin
- Added /ncheck command for FBI and lawyers to check player notoriety

It shows my notoriety and not the specified player/id. But the name is correct. @Barney

bandicam-2020-02-04-20-58-00-800.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.