Update! Server Update v1.5.63

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZzfSvXr.png

Server Update v1.5.63

I will save the community the long story as to why I have been away for some time. This update was due a few months ago however I only have had time to test it recently. I hope you enjoy it:

- Added 10 more map bug fixes
- Rescripted what /showlicenses and /showbadge look like entirely and fixed an exploit to check admins spectating
- Added universal /show command which can show ID, Licenses, and Badge
- Removed all help directions saying to use /showid, /showbadge and /showlicenses - instead now directing to the new /show command
- Rescripted /detain and fixed a bug which allowed you to detain anyone regardless of the location of the cop's last vehicle
- Rescripted /free and fixed a bug which allowed players to check if an admin is spectating them
- Server bans now detect if a player is not logged in and blocks their IP from rcon
- Fixed /resetupgrades to include level based points
- Added /ncheck command for FBI and lawyers to check player notoriety
- Added /quitdiv to quit divisions
- Added /leave to have all /quit based commands within
- New login reward system (must have more than 8 playing hours on the account)
- Donators get 14 days free Ivy (upgrade if not Ivy and given additional 14 days) on logging in
- Normal players get 7 days of free Ivy on logging in

Booda

Hard-ass
Feb 5, 2018
Booda_Khaled
wait barney i have 1 question

wtf this update after long time away from server ?

loool check Bugs requests .. check suggestions ffs
or try to hire some scrtper useful lmfao

the only things useful in this update is u restarted server and bugged scrtiped vehicle fixed thats all

Last edited:

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
To the haters who are still against Bareny after what he has done to the server and after what he has contributed to keep t alive:

You are just haters who got banned multiple times for hacking and you are mad about it. You keep moaning about the server being bad, while you can't even get off the forums of the community. If you really hate the server and its owner, then you would have left already without hesitation, but you can't since you can't play any other server samp apart from this.

Antonio Montana

Old-School 2014
Feb 12, 2015
I'm here to say another anecdote, another story, another brilliant thought.
Shove your fists up my asshole daddy barney !

Rio

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Donator
Jun 13, 2013
Rio_Flocka
Gotta give credit where credit is due, nice updaterino.

Status
Not open for further replies.