IMPORTANT Server downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy brothers,

I am here today with some bad news sadly. We have always been looking beyond and reaching the standards our community demands and deserves.

Today, a new unforgivable hack was released that when used caused servers to close and crash. We are waiting for SA-MP to release a fix and we know that this may take a long time so we also stepping up our debug platforms to see if this can be prevented using game code. Nothing damaging has happened to the server, player data or any files. It's just the server is crashing when the hack is being directed at us.

Sorry about any inconvenience caused. Me and my team are working extremely hard to find the cause and resolve any issues.

*** Update: We got a solution in the works. Please in the mean time, make sure you are using the latest SA-MP client available from http://files.sa-mp.com/sa-mp-0.3x-R1-2-install.exe

*** Update 2: SA-MP just released a temp. fix for it. We're waiting for our version to be released.

*** Update 3: We're back up! Thanks to the wonderful and hardworking SA-MP team who released a fix in less than a few hours.

Thank you everyone for your support and help during this hard time. Everyone has been sending me PMs of ways to fix it, updates and so forth. You're awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14 people

Micho

Buster
Sep 7, 2013
Micho Axe
6bSUL.png

GTA V developers are doing this
They are Locking the servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.