Buster
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Santino_Santana​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
So recently I've encountered a weird problem with SAMP.So basically my PC crashes randomly while playing SAMP.It's not shutting down nor blue screening.My screen turns black and I hear a constant shuttering noise coming from my headphones.I have to manually restart my PC.

I've found these things out:
  • High End games like Battlefield,CoD,LoL,Darksiders don't crash.
  • I've reinstalled my entire GTA SA and still it didn't fix
  • Singleplayer crashes as well.
  • Crashes are random and totally unpredictable.
HALP PLS ;-;​

Reactions: Rozario
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Santino_Santana​

Service:

Question:
So recently I've encountered a weird problem with SAMP.So basically my PC crashes randomly while playing SAMP.It's not shutting down nor blue screening.My screen turns black and I hear a constant shuttering noise coming from my headphones.I have to manually restart my PC.

HALP PLS ;-;​
Could be a problem with the GTA SA you're downloading. Sometimes the free ones you download have corrupted files. Try and use a GTA SA download that a friend uses which works.

Whinestein

Banned
Reaction score
It would be the .exe that you had to replace or bugged game files.

Look for a different 1.0 exe on the internet and try it, if that doesn't work then reinstall the game and replace the 1.0 again.

Sona.

General Administrator
Reaction score
Have you tried buying GTA sa from the steam store and downloading sa-mp into the file ?

Luci

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Santino_Santana​

Service:

Question:

HALP PLS ;-;​

Bro, the problem is not ur gta nor the other games. I had the same problem 1 month ago. This is your GPU temperature. When go to high, around 100°C, the GPU auto turn off. Check your computer coolers , but the most important is the GPU cooler, might be broken or to slow. Mine was, and I keep trying to play, so I fucked all my computer, the temperature was near 110°C 24/7.
I hope I was helpful.

Last edited:

Krauser

Buster
Reaction score
Could be a problem with the GTA SA you're downloading. Sometimes the free ones you download have corrupted files. Try and use a GTA SA download that a friend uses which works.
Me and @Rozario downloaded from the same site.In fact he sent me a thumb drive to copy the installation files.His one never crashes..
He even uses the same GPU that I use

Luci

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Me and @Rozario downloaded from the same site.In fact he sent me a thumb drive to copy the installation files.His one never crashes..
He even uses the same GPU that I use
I'm sure that your GPU Cooler is broken. its not about the GPU Speed, its the temperature.

Reaction score
Try to download another version of gta sam andreas. I've faced that kind of problem and it was because of GPU card try to check the temperature while playing samp if it gets hot then gpu card is the reason and you will need to change it.

-Nebo

Rio

Retired Admin
HellBanianz BloCc
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
I'm sure that your GPU Cooler is broken. its not about the GPU Speed, its the temperature.
first of all stop with that retarded fucking font size and the white ugly color. 'GPU cooler broken?' how do u even know what kind of gpu he has lmao.

Reactions: JManford

Luci

Retired Admin
Reaction score
first of all stop with that retarded fucking font size and the white ugly color. 'GPU cooler broken?' how do u even know what kind of gpu he has lmao.
Same happened with me 1 month ago, and with my friend too. When the computer do what he said, "Black Screen and a noise" its this.

Status
Not open for further replies.