Buster
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Santino_D_Silva​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Ayo IT side of Lawless,I need your help.
I have this friend who has a pretty low end PC
He's got an intel dual core E5300 I believe and 4 gigs of DDR3 ram
And he's got a gt 730 that he's using right now.He also has an unused R7 250 that he got as a "gift".I'd like to ask if his PC is enough to play SAMP at med-high.
I know it can play it at that settings but I'm wondering if he can record at 480P or 720P(Not possible I think) without having much FPS drop..

Ik his pc is potato af,it's pretty old cuz his laptop broke down.​

Ridow

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
It all depends on the monitor's resolution he is using but he can play on 720p monitor and record without having any fps drops on medium settings or even high but make sure anti aliasing d those kinda shit which drains his gpu power are off. Anywaus, I dont think he will be able to edit his videos easily. Happy to help ! :D

Krauser

Buster
Reaction score
It all depends on the monitor's resolution he is using but he can play on 720p monitor and record without having any fps drops on medium settings or even high but make sure anti aliasing d those kinda shit which drains his gpu power are off. Anywaus, I dont think he will be able to edit his videos easily. Happy to help ! :D
He won't really add any "flashy" effects to his videos apparently.He's pretty noobish in these types of shit so all he wants to do is make a simple fragmovie and stuff like that.
His monitor rez is 1440 x 900 but he plays at 1280x720.

Ridow

Red-Headed Stepchild
Reaction score
In that case, he will be able to record his videos at 720p without any fps drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.