Answered Samp-Microsoft visual C++ runtime error.Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Guys Iam having some issues with my samp the previous day and its not solved till now.
What's happening is that whenever I click on the "connect to server" button a windows pop up displaying this:
But the thing is that I can play without Samp just singleplayer.But who the fuck need singleplayer?
Also i have'nt done any alterations or any shit like that.I played on Lawless yesterday and when i /qed for sometime and came back and this error popped up randomly.I hope there is somebody out here who might've experienced this issue and got it solved..if yes iam requesting our sincere help.
I already spend hours on google to find a solution but Iam stuck halfway hoping someone to help me and this is my last step..requesting you guys for help.

>>>BTW these are all the things that I have tried(Nothing worked so far)
  • Tried reinstalling samp about 6 to 7 times still no hope
  • Tried deleting the gta_sa.set from documents
  • Tried installing the microsoft visual C++ (2005,2013,2015 versions)
Can someone help me to solve this issue.I would be so grateful for those who could help me.I know you guys might've encountered such things like c'mon

Hope you guys help me out (i really want to play lawless plzz)
Thank you
:D

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Moved to Support section.

Reaction score
This is a fix that works with 80% of My PC problems:

Open SAMP as an administrator.
Right Click > Open as Administrator

Holla back

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score
This is a fix that works with 80% of My PC problems:

Open SAMP as an administrator.
Right Click > Open as Administrator

Holla back
Nope.it doesn't work chief.Anyway thanks for the help

Reaction score

Personally, I've never encountered an error as yours but I found a probable fix for it that may require you to create a new User Account which sounds excessive, in case of matters that don't work out well I'll recommend you use this as your final option (click here for a guide - It's In Spanish but just follow the steps, straightforward).

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score

Personally, I've never encountered an error as yours but I found a probable fix for it that may require you to create a new User Account which sounds excessive, in case of matters that don't work out well I'll recommend you use this as your final option (click here for a guide - It's In Spanish but just follow the steps, straightforward).
Yes,I was looking forward for making one.But before doing that Lemme just look for some easy less complicated ideas

Reaction score
When you re-installed your GTA, did you install it in a new directory? If no, do try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.