Closed Russell's question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Be sure to Remove all your tabs google etc.. or try lowering your resolution . Settings>Video>Advance>Details>Low

Sent from my CKK S9 using Tapatalk

Roxy Street

Snitch
Reaction score
It's not my pc that has the problem, it's the game, it needs a mod to make it smooth, it was timecyc or something like that, I can run 2k16 in high settings w/o lagging

Henry Allen

Retired Admin
Reaction score
If you want to game to run faster then decrease all the resolution settings of the game

Roxy Street

Snitch
Reaction score
If you want to game to run faster then decrease all the resolution settings of the game
i told you it's a mod that i'm looking for, it's like timecyc or an enb or something like that, i run hd games with full settings on max without lagging

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Russell​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
how do I make my gta run as smooth as this
the video has an effect that's all, it is normal but with that high resolution and some video effects it perhaps looks faster a bit..
Hamy Alexish with you Thank you again!!!!

Tanky

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
He is using a mod called 'Timesync' and it is available for download. It is not a hack / and it does not give you any advantage up other players. It just makes your game details / particles look more realistic. It is also called 'polish'. It adjusts the color correction and a couple stuffs to make it look great.

Here's a link for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=GTA+SAN+ANDREAS+Timesync+polish
I hope the question has been answered.

BustlayB

New Playa
Reaction score
There are many mods about how to increase your FPS and run your SAMP smoothly you can google for more.

Reaction score
I suggest you privately PM Lashley and ask him out since none seems to have the answer that you seek.
Perhaps Tank's link was the answer to your question

Status
Not open for further replies.