Snitch
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Russell​

Service:
Website​

Question:
if I post a video from another server will it get removed and will it result to me getting forum banned? like for example posting a video of me lagshooting from another server?​

Reaction score
you`ll not banned but it kind of any advertisement of other server so obviously you`ll banned tho or Server name / Server IP mentioned in video so i guess yes you`ll be banned.

Reactions: Farhan Khan

MagnusW

Banned
Reaction score
You won't get banned for it, but if you Mentioned other server Name/IP you will get banned.

Reactions: Farhan Khan

Henry Allen

Retired Admin
Reaction score
You will not get banned for this reason, i mean lagshoot video. However you cant announce the server name or ip here and if there will be anything related to that server like ip, web address or server name then please blur that area with a video editor

BustlayB

New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Russell​

Service:
Website​

Question:
if I post a video from another server will it get removed and will it result to me getting forum banned? like for example posting a video of me lagshooting from another server?​
Feel free to post any video regarding lagshooting in "screenshot and videos" section, but make sure you edit and remove the name and server IP of the specific server from the video, this won't get you banned!

Reaction score
If the video is of you showing your skills in another server, do not post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.