New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Royston​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:

Some admin told me that the " You got shot by ... " mod isn't allowed since it was also a sub for nametags in the video you'd see @Tenzee_Sheen using it​

BizzyB

Hustler
Reaction score
Hey friend,
The modifications which do NOT give you an advantage are ALLOWED(such as sbw, gunmods, dmg shower)
He could of selfbusted the nametags on the video(If you pretend SBW comes along with nametags, theres no way nametags are off meanwhile SBW is on).

Sona.

General Administrator
Reaction score
This modification would have to be looked into and see if it is illegal or league to use because IC'ly you wouldn't really knew who'd of killed you. Also its an advantage of RK'ing

Tenzee Sheen

Pee-Wee
Reaction score
Most of the time I play with my sounds off so it doesn't really matter because you can hear the gun that shot you.

People have been using this for a long time and no admin took any action when they noticed it because it never really gave any advantage. Just letting you know.

Roys†on

New Playa
Reaction score
I used sbw, but some admin told me to uninstall it, just wanted to clarify

Vin

Reaction score
I used sbw, but some admin told me to uninstall it, just wanted to clarify
Who told you that?
I use it too, it doesn't really give you that much of an advantage since it only tells you the weapon type not the player

Reaction score
Shot by What.cs is an legal modification since you can identify the gun by it's sound.
Hope that clears things up.
Question answered and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.