EU

1.4 Country of residence:
Egypt

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I want to help every newbie, and IMPRESS them playing the server, and camp and answer every single question, and also share the love and alot! AND I want to make this server for newbies from a very very very hard server to easy server, and I wanna guide the server too.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Why you should choose me over all applicants, You should choose me, because I can talk English fluently, and Im very professional at all, and I love guiding newbies. Im active too, in this server. Im a old in this server guys, Im very useful/helpful, and I would help you too. :)

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is Ron Slice, A slice of pizza, I think.
Anyways, I was born at All Saints General Hospital, I wished to be very professional, he studied alot of lessons, and most of them are English.
When I was a child.
But when I got to 18, i was working as a cleaner in a shop, after passing 3 years, I joined the Police Departement, and after that, Deputy Director, Im sorry to say he is a superivorsy agent right now, Handpicked me as a Trainee, I left, then reinstated, and then I got fired, and the whole Department is purged, I joined a gang, named 6th Street Godz, I kept matrunning, and getting moneys, I had alot of I was Notorious Wanted, I was matrunning alot! Sellin' mats, matrunning, buying mats.
After a long time ago, I was having a brother named Edgar Slice, we were brothers, we met and we are working, and living in peace

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
sa-mp-058.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
sa-mp-060.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
2 hours per day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Ron Weasly
Ron Howard
Ron Braddock

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
LSPD, R1
FBI, R0
LSFMD, R0

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, for Gmute

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, for aimbot.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Ron_Slice

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
3 years have passed since you were 21 years old, and you are still a 21 year old now?

Status
Not open for further replies.