Retired Admin
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Robin_Lanvins​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Can Egyptians connect to SAMP normally? I'm facing problems.

Tell me if you can connect please, mention your ISP.​

Tony

Hard-ass
Reaction score
Hey Robin,

I'm sad to see such issues happen to you, I'm here to provide my help in any means possible but I also need your cooperation. Firstly are you using any third party firewalls that block the connection? Make sure you check them, you can try to temporarily turn them off to see if they are causing the problem, if so you can make an exception in order SAMP to connect.

Next you can run several checks, to make sure your network is in a good shape.

Press windows key + R or manually run CMD once you are there, copy the text below (entirely)

(ipconfig /all & ping www.google.com & netsh firewall show config & netsh interface ipv4 show subinterfaces & netsh interface ipv4 show ipstats) > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\NetworkInfo.txt"
Press enter, the process may take up to 60 seconds. Once you are done check your dekstop for a NetworkInfo file(make sure you pm that to me) lease be careful about posting this log on the forums as it reveals your IP address to the public.

You can also run ''network analysis'' http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/

Click on ''start analysis'' the process may take several minutes so be patient once you are done copy the link of results and send it to me via PM.

Reaction score
Hey Robin,

I'm sad to see such issues happen to you, I'm here to provide my help in any means possible but I also need your cooperation. Firstly are you using any third party firewalls that block the connection? Make sure you check them, you can try to temporarily turn them off to see if they are causing the problem, if so you can make an exception in order SAMP to connect.

Press windows key + R or manually run CMD once you are there, copy the text below (entirely)

Press enter, the process may take up to 60 seconds. Once you are done check your dekstop for a NetworkInfo file(make sure you pm that to me) lease be careful about posting this log on the forums as it reveals your IP address to the public.

Click on ''start analysis'' the process may take several minutes so be patient once you are done copy the link of results and send it to me via PM.
Ontop of all that lovely information and help, you could also try contacting your ISP provider, just incase theres a halt in your connections to other countries.

Reactions: Robin

Robin

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hey Robin,

Thank you, sent.

Niel

Retired Admin
Reaction score
You got the same problem like this one http://lawlessrp.com/threads/pawlo_toms-question.61375/

Pawlo said:
i asked my friends to join lawless it happend to them too lost conection like me

maybe lost connection for Egypt only ?
Viresh said:
Sorry but no.

FPS doesn't have anything to do with being disconnected from thr samp client. It's probably another program fucking up the samp or your mods messing with the internet connction. Just do the basic things which resolve everything:

Delete your entire samp + sa folders (including mods, gta userfiles, all the folders) > reinstall sa > downgrade and patch, and dont forget to crack (even if you bought the game. the gta v2 exe is bugged as fuck) > install samp

(( Need a lot in-game money extremely fast?
http://www.lawlessrp.com/index.php?threads/44012/ ))

Sharpe

Assistant Management
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Question

In-Character Name:
Robin_Lanvins​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Can Egyptians connect to SAMP normally? I'm facing problems.

Tell me if you can connect please, mention your ISP.​

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.