Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Robert_William​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Today i joined server i was desynced as fuck and i restarted router minimum 20 times ,restarted PC many times but still when i join server in first seconds everything loads vehicles,players then everything gets hang and desynced even my ping is 200-250 whats the problem ? i m tired restarting router.

see everyone is hang
sa-mp-398.png sa-mp-399.png i m killing a guy he is not loosing health seeee desynced af sa-mp-400.png and after server closes i get this messeges "you are banned from this server" so i have to restart router everytime. sa-mp-401.png

Last edited:

T.Greco

Banned
Reaction score
Check your internet cable, if it is corrupted than buy a new one.

Asher_Scott

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
This happened to me yesterday, Everything was fine but still server was not playable.

Reaction score
And i also got 1 dm warn yesterday ( 12 hours still remaining in expiry of dm warn) does it affect ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Wrzosek³

Old School 2013
Reaction score
There was a desync issue on the server earlier. Try logging in and having an admin tp you to ls.

Reaction score
There was a desync issue on the server earlier. Try logging in and having an admin tp you to ls.
Its like i have relogged and restarted router 100 times when i spawn at saints everyone get hang in sec and then after 1 mint server close and some times i pushed the cabel wire of net which comes from router to pc so again sv start running but again got hang like totally desynced and also tried from laptop but in laptop after 2 mints i also get desync ( same problem from laptop) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lafayette

Monster
Reaction score
If you possess a bad internet cable, change it, same for the router that you are using right now, try contacting your internet provider and tell him about the issue, and if you are able to change your internet provider that will fix the problem as happened to me a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.