OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I might like to turn out to be a helper to assist the New Players and i'll do my best, also I am active at my Timezone I am mature enough to enroll in the helper Team, also I am kind and beneficial. And I am expert and I Have alot of Experience. So in case you Select me I might Not permit you to down

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I Know some things that I am capable of, and i can listen well to the more experienced Players And i think you should choose me over Them. You wont be Disappointed to me, I can Confident to say that i am professional and Ready to learn anything related on the Lawless Roleplay.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Richard Elizabeth. was born is Las Venturas with his brothers, Novany Elizabeth and Rehan_Swati, they lived under the highway, because they were poor and their parents died, After that Richard reached 9 years old, Novany 7 and Rehan 8, but Rehan and Novany were not confident and they were thinking about just staying under the highway till the end of their life, but Richard said no and he started to work himself to get some money, one day Richard went out to find a job and he was so smart in fixing cars, so he got a car mechanic job, in his first day he got back under the highway and he had some food with him, and he made a dinner with his brothers, then his brothers asked him where he got this money from and he answered them that he worked so hard to get money for the food, so he made his brothers confident and they started to work with him, after that they got a salary 150$ per month, when Richard got 15 he bought an apartment and clothes for him and his brothers, and they went to school, and they bought a gas station to work on it, then one day someone was driving a black sabre at the gas station attemped murder of Novany, and Richard and Rehan were in home in that time, and Richard and jade called Novany on phone because he was late, in that time there was a crime scene at the gas station, Richard went to see what happened there, Richard got tear on his eye and Rehan cried when they saw their little brother on the ground in his blood, and the detective asked them about what they are doing here, where they live and where they were when the crime happened, and he asked him about an alibi, and they provided everything and they told him that they are Novany's elder brothers and they told him that they were at home and they didn't know that Novany got killed and why, and when they got home Rehan cried and Richard started to think deeply, about the people who got their siblings kidnapped, and who got killed in a crime, the people who lost their family and he thinked about what the police officers do to save people, and he decided to get high performance in his school and high scores to reach to the police academy, and he started to study hard in his school and his brother dreamed to come a pilot and he learned and learned with Richard to get high scores, when Richard was almost 18 and Rehan got 18, Rehan did it and turned to the pilot academy, and Richard'e teacher told him that Richard passed his exams and he got his dream right to join the police academy, but when Richard was turning to his home, he got kidnapped and the criminal was driving a black sabre and that was the criminal after 3 years and the police didn't catch him, and the criminal put Richard in the car trunk, but when Richard was in the car trunk he called the 911 and he told the 911 to trace his lacation, then the emergency came and caught the criminal, and Richard turned to home and decided to go to Los Santos with his brother.after 1 year he recovered and now he is part of Los Santos Police department.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
kEINaq6.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
by9w6kW.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4hours maximum.

3.5 Past Name(s):
None,

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
im r1 at fmd invite by Tyrone Howard

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Nope

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No,

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Richard_Elizabeth

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
Not a helper material yet, disrecommended applicant

Richard

Banned
Feb 1, 2020
Richard_Elizabeth
It depends on you whether you support me or not I just want to be helper and help everyone in the community although I am currently. You will be able to see me active and helping eveyrone in the server

Reactions: -Moatasim-a

Richard

Banned
Feb 1, 2020
Richard_Elizabeth
Unsupported I didn't even see u helping in game or u are Activity is too bad
As everyone's image is different, maybe you heard rumours about me. through out the game. I help many people out there as I can

Richard

Banned
Feb 1, 2020
Richard_Elizabeth
Not a helper material, I strongly dis-recommend.
Not a helper material, I strongly dis-recommend.
Alright. I accept that. But the rumours you heard about me, they're totaly false delegations.
I will try harder on my reputation..

Status
Not open for further replies.