GMT +8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Feb 16, 2017​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Because i want to help the peoples in the Community that needs help around the City that he can Enjoy around while working or joining gang fights so the player can stay on our community. and also i want to answer the questions of the people around if they have any question about the Server. and i am glad if the people help after a few weeks is working hard and earning money.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I believe i have a enough experience to help others that recently joined the server. and had more patience than other applicant's​

Biography:
Ricci Rayne was born on December 6, 2001 but he could not live or see his mother because he died in Ricci's childbirth and Ricci lived with his father, Ricci's father was ill-tempered and addicted. so bad that Ricci used to be rebellious when he was a kid he always had his dad's hand raised so he thought to settle down with his Aunties his aunt took them home and they were in good company. Ricci studied hard to earn money for himself and had something to prove to his Dad. June 12, 2013 Ricci graduated from college, took a course in Criminal law Ricci was a Detective at an LSPD Police Station in Marina but his salary was so low that he decided to move to the LSPD Headquarters there when he was received as a Detective and has been a successful and successful Criminal Justice in the City of Los Santos. so Ricci decided to go in and talk to the Chief of Police and Ricci said he wanted to be a cop so the Chief immediately approved it and went to the Training camp for training where Ricci was well into Training so he passed and became a Police Officer. Ricci was successful as a Police Officer and one day he was promoted from Cadet to Corporal because of his performances in his Town and many people supported him. October 23, 2014 Ricci and his Comrades will attack the largest Syndicate in the city of Los Santos so they have been preparing for this day. 12:05 AM Ricci's Group enters the warehouse and kills the Guard at the Warehouse of the Syndicate. The Ricci Group's attack on the Warehouse of Syndrome was so successful that people honored him for what he did. November 14,2014. Ricci was given an honor from their Chief of Police and was given Promotion as a Seargent Staff. that year Ricci thought it was time to build a family and retire so he met a beautiful woman and married her. until they had children. Ricci has spoken to their Chief and said that he will be relieved that Ricci's people are retiring from work but people think Ricci is a Hero in their town, so people will never forget Ricci in downtown Los Santos.

Security Information (/stats):

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 2-5 hours per day​

Past Name(s):
Daryl Rayne​
Jason Rayne​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Current: Psychedelic Boyz (R1)​
Past: LSFMD (R0)​
LSPD (RANK3)​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Ricci_Rayne​

Last edited:

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
highly disrecommended ricci u know u was always inactive and then no people see'ing you reply on newbie chat

Mar 11, 2017
Unsupported, i haven't seen him in game we have the same timezone so i'm pretty sure. Also BIOGRAPHY should be an In Character form, you should fix it mate.

Mar 2, 2017
Nobody
All of you unsupported this Application i understand i've been inactive for the past months but i can help people around again. that is what im doing before i got inactive. i understand that you didn't saw me helping but if i am helping while you are not online. you can see me In game these Days.

DeanCuba

Lifetime Executive Member
Retired Admin
Jul 22, 2015
1594912806227-png.19183
Dear Ricci Rayne,

After careful review of your application, we are sorry to inform you that we have decided to DENY it, please feel free to reapply after 30 days.

Note: Don't be discouraged by the outcome today. Improve your acitivity, continue helping out and you still have the opportunity to reapply in 30 days.

Signed,
Dean
Helper Manager
Assistant Director of Admin Personnel

Status
Not open for further replies.