Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Ricardo_Phife​

Service:
Teamspeak​

Question:
Hey guys!

I have a problem with my Teamspeak. Some months ago when I were active all day and spent all that time on Teamspeak talking to friends all over the world. Anyway, I never had any problems with Teamspeak back then.

Now to the problem. I first had the old client of Teamspeak, 3.0.8 (this or whatever) and every time when I logged on Teamspeak I could not see any other people in other ts channels, only those in my same channel.

I got really annoyed with this problem and I feel handicapped on Teamspeak when I can't see a single thing in there.

I have tried logging on other Teamspeak servers, no problems at all.

I think something happened with my Teamspeak IP that day when I left Lawless for some time. I think @Barney or @Shock need to use their almighty power and solve this for me.

THEEENKS SER!!​

Reaction score
up at the top of ur ts ull see this lil nigga

click that shit and turn it green.

ez problem fixed

Reactions: Farhan Khan

Ricardo P

Good Fella
Reaction score

ez problem fixed
It can't be that easy. I'm not home right now and can't try if it works, but if it does then you will be rewarded. Thank you!

Ricardo P

Good Fella
Reaction score
It's not 100% sure that @Grande solved my problem so keep posting your ideas of what can be wrong. Thanks in advice!

Wilson

Good Fella
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:

ez problem fixed
Its the subscription powers, it allows you to see who is in other channels. This is the fix. Enjoy.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
Adam Wilson - Junior Helper

@Alfred L&A pls

Status
Not open for further replies.