• Welcome Guest, please to gain full access to the Lawless Roleplay Community.

Answered Rex_Black's question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Keef

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
Question

In-game Name:
Rex_Black​

Question:
Hi there folks!
I was just wondering...
I am a PD member so we need the usergroup on TS to get into the dispatch channel.
Now, I am often not home and I still come on to keep the Department running smooth, but on the different computers that I use at work, while travelling, etc have TS3 which don't have the perms.
So is there any way to export perms from my home TS3 so I can take it around wherever I go so I can be the same Rex Black with the same perms on TS3? I dont want to have to ask someone to give me the usergroup on TS3 every time I access from a new PC​

Thank you!

Fu$ion

Banned
Reaction score
Try to copy all TS3 Folders it worked for me also goto Local disk C and then Click on "Orgranize" and then choose "Folder and search options" click on view and then and then click on show hiden folders and then copy everything related to TS3

Rex Keef

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
Try to copy all TS3 Folders it worked for me also goto Local disk C and then Click on "Orgranize" and then choose "Folder and search options" click on view and then and then click on show hiden folders and then copy everything related to TS3
Thanks, but the TS3 folder thing works, I know it, what I wanted to ask is whether there is an Import-Export system within TS3 :)

Reaction score
Question

In-game Name:
Rex_Black​

Question:
Hi there folks!
I was just wondering...
I am a PD member so we need the usergroup on TS to get into the dispatch channel.
Now, I am often not home and I still come on to keep the Department running smooth, but on the different computers that I use at work, while travelling, etc have TS3 which don't have the perms.
So is there any way to export perms from my home TS3 so I can take it around wherever I go so I can be the same Rex Black with the same perms on TS3? I dont want to have to ask someone to give me the usergroup on TS3 every time I access from a new PC​

Thank you!
Go in Teamspeak 3 Client settings > Identites. Export the identity you are using. Copy that .ini file to the new PC and then import on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)