DENIED Revederick Triggz's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alom

Classic
Apr 18, 2016
My Mother & Father has taught me to help others and told me not to be rude to anyone do literature and assist the Newbies so I wanna join this community to make our server potentially grow, Help every newbie needing assistance and make Lawless a better place for Newbies.
ur parents told u to support newbies on lrp? that's new.

Reve Thru

Good Fella
Jun 13, 2020
Revederick_Triggz
Brother, my parents told me to help any child and not to show his heart. This is what my parents said.

Reve Thru

Good Fella
Jun 13, 2020
Revederick_Triggz
ur parents told u to support newbis on lrp? That new.
I feel like you have bad eyesight go and get your treatment and my parents told me to help the children and never show them heart

Alom

Classic
Apr 18, 2016
I feel like you have bad eyesight go and get your treatment and my parents told me to help the children and never show them heart
damn helper showing attitude. shows you cant even take critism, meaning ur not ready for a helper position. I asked a question and u got mad so quick lol

martha!

Banned
Jun 14, 2020
damn helper showing attitude. shows you cant even take critism, meaning ur not ready for a helper position. I asked a question and u got mad so quick lol
Unsupported, Alom already said it. Cant take critism = not ready for this community

Reve Thru

Good Fella
Jun 13, 2020
Revederick_Triggz
Brother, look at your style of speaking, it seems that you are speaking in anger

Status
Not open for further replies.