Answered Question about International Contract Agency A.K.A Hitman Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Slash

Snitch
Reaction score
Is there any requirements to become a hitman? Other than getting handpicked like is it something that a person do that grab the attention of the HMA Director that get's him invited or it's just people get hadpicked?

Sent From The Dome Of The Illuminati Pyramid Using Tapatalk.

Cilby

Snitch
Reaction score
It helps if you're a well-known player.i guess

JustinTH

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
Few tips:
1) Do not be famous
2) Dont be retarded and immatured
3) Be a killing machine
4) Be SOLO
5) U already lost ur chance for this year by making this thread.

Reaction score
1) You must roleplay all the time
2) Try to prove yourself
3) Fail an hitman
4) Dont act tough over /g etc.
5) Be civilian

Cilby

Snitch
Reaction score
Few tips:
1) Do not be famous
2) Dont be retarded and immatured
3) Be a killing machine
4) Be SOLO
5) U already lost ur chance for this year by making this thread.
Thanks for the tips

Ray Bronx

Retired Admin
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Level
Awards
paypal is ur best hope, or just asslick the director for several weeks/months, making his ass extremely wet is a good way of getting your chance

Reaction score
People keep contracting each other in order to fail hitmen and once they do that they dm every suspicious person who comes near them for "fucking hma", failing a hitman isn't the way to get in and in such case yes we will BOMB you for being a terrible player, however everyone deserves a chance to join this elite faction, but the question is who deserves it among 1000+ player? Become an elite player, when i say ELITE i mean :
-roleplay when you CAN roleplay, every time i try to roleplay with someone he starts shooting in my face
-make achievements like becoming a helper/admin, do something impress me, dming people and saying "sit" won't impress me
-don't become a keyboard warrior trying to prove himself over /g be mature
-be a killing machine

Kevin Slash

Snitch
Reaction score
People keep contracting each other in order to fail hitmen and once they do that they dm every suspicious person who comes near them for "fucking hma", failing a hitman isn't the way to get in and in such case yes we will BOMB you for being a terrible player, however everyone deserves a chance to join this elite faction, but the question is who deserves it among 1000+ player? Become an elite player, when i say ELITE i mean :
-roleplay when you CAN roleplay, every time i try to roleplay with someone he starts shooting in my face
-make achievements like becoming a helper/admin, do something impress me, dming people and saying "sit" won't impress me
-don't become a keyboard warrior trying to prove himself over /g be mature
-be a killing machine
Well, is it a requirement to be a helper or an admin, because being a helper would make it easy for other helpers to know that this person is a Hitman via /helpers, because he constantly changes his name, and I know that admins are more mature than players, so I don't think it's gonna be a problem with them, but proving myself to you by RPing would be hard cuz nobody wants to roleplay here.

Sent From The Dome Of The Illuminati Pyramid Using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amir Emad
Status
Not open for further replies.