Retired Admin
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Quatro_Borden​

Service:
Other​

Question:
I tried turning on my PC, when a startup repair system popped on the screen. Happened to me once or twice before and I clicked on 'Restore' and it worked. But this time, it didn't. I don't know what's going on, it says 'Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically'.
Can I get some help, please?​

Tiber

The Solar Deity
Retired Admin
Reaction score
When I had an issue similar to this it was because I was running off the wrong boot drivers.

Spam F11 when you first start up the PC and make sure everything is working as it should.

Quatro Variez

Retired Admin
Reaction score
When I had an issue similar to this it was because I was running off the wrong boot drivers.

Spam F11 when you first start up the PC and make sure everything is working as it should.
Tried that, still not working man.
Do you think unplugging then plugging the rams would fix it? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I don't know much

Tiber

The Solar Deity
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Tried that, still not working man.
Do you think unplugging then plugging the rams would fix it? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I don't know much
That shouldn't make much of a difference tbh

Fu$ion

Banned
Reaction score
Download Windows 7/8 ISO and then create a bootable USB Drive, plug in your computer spam the boot sreen button (F8 for me) and then click on install windows and then reinstall windows on the same partion you used to install windows (local disk C) and then you'll get a message like the old windows files will be called windows.old, after installing windows download proper graphic driver for your computer and then go to C:\Windows.old and then click on users >> ur username >> click on desktop and then copy all your files and move it to your desktop it should take few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.