Public Relations - Weekly Giveaway [Postponed until further announcement]

Status
Not open for further replies.
_z36Xh93ctOW8V0g2ltkuTnzU6YnayBMMJn_HnNe_31vfflLSUvTKekryyBWgtnFS0aNaivSLqBZmRc2xRDzCbGvi2ebtQ0QL6H_8x808NNqXI7ekvx-SCXyCqMx5n61gSsJiu6x

Greetings lunatics!

As promised to the community that we will have a weekly giveaway, here it is! The Public Relations team will, and will always do their best on giving you the best here at Lawless Roleplay! Sit back, relax, and good luck!

This week's prize will be 50,000 Materials. Yes, you read it right, plenty of materials! So what are you waiting for? Join the giveaway now!

To join the giveaway, you must follow these steps:
  1. Login through any social media account, but bear in mind that you can only enter once using each social media account. The social media platforms choices that the giveaway offers are: Email, Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud, and Twitter
  2. There are four ways to enter the giveaway, the more ways you come through, the higher your chances become to win the giveaway
  3. Once the giveaway reaches its deadline, it will get closed automatically and will choose an entry itself. Whoever has that entry will win this lucky giveaway!
Click the image below to enter the giveaway's link:

Other notes:
Only one winner of 50,000 Materials. The Lawless Roleplay team is encouraging you to follow, like, and subscribe to our Social Media pages! The benefits of supporting our social media are significant as we are hosting constant giveaways for our players, meaning if you like, follow, or subscribe to our Social Media pages; you are first to see the giveaway! Also, I highly suggest inputting your in-game name. If your account does not exist in-game, we won't let you win.

Help us by promoting our Facebook page!

Good luck, lunatics!

Public Relations

Last edited:

Lui

Godfather
Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
First week winners:
  • Edi Nakad (unknown, please inform them) $100,000 (claimed)
  • Fela G Kush (@Fela) - $100,000 (claimed)
  • Xavier Cavallero (unknown, please inform them) - $100,000
  • Kofi Velazquez (@Kofi) - $100,000 (claimed)
  • Luke Marcello (@Marcello) - $100,000 (claimed)
  • Deku Snyder (@Mekhi_F) - NRG-500 (claimed)
How to claim your prize?
To the winners of the $100,000, please contact Lui Drayton in-game. For the NRG winner, you may post an administrative request and tag me.
Thank you for everyone who participated. Stay tuned for the next week's giveaway!

Public Relations

Last edited:
Reactions: Faqii_Tiger

Lui

Godfather
Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Second week winners:
  • Nino Anderson (@Ninaw) - 25,000 Materials
  • Dax Velasquez (@Dax) - Daisy
How to claim your prize?
To the winner of the 25,000 Materials, please contact Lui Drayton in-game. For the Daisy winner, you may post an administrative request and tag me.
Thank you for everyone who participated. Stay tuned for the next week's giveaway!

Public Relations

Lui

Godfather
Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Third week winners:
  • Oliver Rad (@OscarRad) - $100,000 - Claimed
  • Srujan Hemanth (@Srujan Hemanth) - $100,000 - Claimed
  • Chedly Neo (@Chedly) - NRG500 - Claimed
  • Mihajlo Miha (@Mihajlo) - $100,000 - Claimed
  • Wallace Slash (@Wallace) - $100,000 - Claimed - Claimed
  • Keison G Santana (@Keison.) - $100,000 - Claimed
How to claim your prize?
To the winner of the 5 $100,000, please contact Lui Drayton in-game. For the NRG winner, you may post an administrative request and tag me.
Thank you for everyone who participated and to Rick Owens, who sponsored this week's giveaway. Stay tuned for the next week's giveaway!

Public Relations

Last edited:

Lui

Godfather
Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Fourth week winner:
ijUdaph.png

How to claim your prize?
You may post an administrative request and tag me.

Public Relations

Lui

Godfather
Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Fifth week winner:
How to claim your prize?

Public Relations

Lui

Godfather
Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Sixth week winner:
How to claim your prize?

Public Relations

Lui

Godfather
Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Seventh week winner:
How to claim your prize?
For the $50,000 winners, you need to contact me in-game for your prize, and for the usertitle, you may post a usertitle request and tag me.

Public Relations

Lui

Godfather
Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Week eight winner:
nL0IVfR.png

How to claim your prize?
For the $50,000 winners, you need to contact me in-game for your prize, and for the NRG-500, you may post an admin request and tag me.

Public Relations

Lui

Godfather
Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Week nine winner:
How to claim your prize?
You may post an admin request and tag me.
ZYAB3oD.png

Public Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.