IMPORTANT [Public Relations] We want YOU!

xojByh5.png

Hey Lunatics!

I am going to cut straight to the point! We're creating our own advertisement for the SA-MP official forums, but we are asking for YOUR help!

We are looking for many things!

• Input on some unique features Lawless has to offer
  • Screenshots, these can be of roleplay situations, jobs, mat runs, gang hangouts and events, anything!
  • Personal experiences, give us your input!
  • Any other ideas you may have to make a neat looking advertisement!
You can comment on this page, or even PM me on the forums and we hope to get your ideas put into the server advertisement. We'll be thanking you at the bottom in regards to "Contributed by the Lawless Community" as our thank you and we really appreciate your involvement!

Let's see what you guys have to offer and I hope you all have a great day/afternoon/evening wherever you may be!

Best regards,
Lawless Public Relations Team

Duke Blitz

Hard-ass
Jan 15, 2014
Duke_Blitz
Couple of years ago there used to be a Marketeer group whose purpose is to advertise in other public forums, spread out info about the server etc. Bring it back.

Reactions: Hunter

Tye

Old-School 2014
Oct 20, 2014
@Duke Blitz

We've been discussing this and it will most likely be happening! Things take time and I'll be sure to keep you in mine :)

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
I love the events...Halloween, Lawless Got Talent, XMas, St Patrick Day....
There are loads of screenshots there too..I can guarantee the Halloween one atleast since I was responsible for them..

Reactions: Tye
Jun 18, 2014
Nick_Septim
I've got tons of good unused photos from SANews. I'll upload them later.