Server Property Disputes, Land Placement and Building/ Business Regulations

Theo

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 24, 2014
Yo fine by me i got 3 lvl 10 biz at mp3 asling as i get refunded and everyone goes though a fair process fine by me man.

Theo

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 24, 2014
You all kids gotta stop being greedy tbh, hqmza and armstrong im talking about you i got 12 businesses and 7 lands if half of them gotta be removed its fine. People should stop seeing businesses and lands as a profit but a roleplay section instead. Look at diablos hq. Pretty awesome isnt it? Well i make no money by that but i get the pleasure seeing a group of people hanging there but all saints or pizza. Los santos is not all saints or pizza.

Reactions: Barney

Theo

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 24, 2014
How will the refunding process be? Based on level? Type? How will we be refunded? Donation crefits? Money?

Pako

Retired Admin
Feb 22, 2014
Well, let's see how he'll do it. It might be good or bad, we will have to wait for the results.

Grande

SAN News
Old-School 2015
Nov 25, 2015
Lets take a scenario, I buy a business/land who has an ID of 1. After sometime it gets changed from 1 to 5. How you gonna detect that which business/land was placed first? You will search for ID 1 or ID 5 in your database?
The ID should NEVER change.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Grande

SAN News
Old-School 2015
Nov 25, 2015
I totally agree with Barney, if we take an example of PB area, i can see more than 10 business right there, it is quite hard for me to get in the right store if i am in rush.For an example, i am fighting with a pinoy, i am low and want to regear in the nearest gun store, i go towards PB area and enter the first business i see, unfortunately it isn't a gun store and i can't even check the name of that business as the area is crowded
That's healing in a gunfight..

Sotilis

Gangsta
Jan 31, 2017
Sotilis_Leroy
You remember that we had a conversation about lands and stuff.
I do remember that you said my land violates rules with a tree being walled inside.
I fixed that, spent my last money, asked loan etc and made my land better.

Now according to your new rule my land is closer than 50 steps to the new FMD HQ.
I was there before the FMD hq was moved.
I overpaid for the land to have this location.

I am not like the "big players" who own 5-10 lands / businesses. They can lose shit and they are ok with compensation.
I have only this land. I wanted to have this exact land. I worked, schemed and planned for almost 7 months to claim ownership over it.
If my land will be forced to move because of this then it will be equal to forcing me off the server.

Jarko Wulf

Old-School 2014
Jun 17, 2014
That's healing in a gunfight..

Alright so? Unfortunately you have missed the main topic. The PB area is crowded af, that ain't even in the frames of normally