Server Property Disputes, Land Placement and Building/ Business Regulations

D

Deleted member 599

The property that was placed there first has rights over the property that was placed there last. That was an awkward way of saying it. The newer property would have the dispute. This is based on the internal property creation date in the database.

What if a property A was created before property B with a quite distance in between them, but then property A was moved next to property B?

Barney

Executive Officer
Donator
Apr 11, 2013
What if a property A was created before property B with a quite distance in between them, but then property A was moved next to property B?

Property A's internal identification number would have changed as it is technically the newer property in that location.

Dec 28, 2016
Mazzy_Thomax
For the land placement being "50 yards away from a public place", would that be measured to the centre of the public place?

HankS

Old-School 2014
Jun 29, 2014
I'm not quite sure I understand this one.

What if there are two gunstores next to each other ? I.e. Paintball area is filled with gunstores next to each other . What happens to them ? Or does this rule only apply to the new businesses being placed and doesn't effect the already placed businesses?

I disagree with this as well. Why shouldn't businesses' be next to each other?

Pako

Retired Admin
Feb 22, 2014
I don't see any issues with businesses' being close to each other, the main issue is landing and will always be lands. Businesses' has no harm, I do agree that it is overcrowded, but that's how it is, people wanna make more money and donates for it.

Reactions: Jaim and HankS
Dec 28, 2016
Mazzy_Thomax
I feel like the whole distance thing is a bit crazy and a bit over the top.

Jarko Wulf

Old-School 2014
Jun 17, 2014
I totally agree with Barney, if we take an example of PB area, i can see more than 10 business right there, it is quite hard for me to get in the right store if i am in rush.For an example, i am fighting with a pinoy, i am low and want to regear in the nearest gun store, i go towards PB area and enter the first business i see, unfortunately it isn't a gun store and i can't even check the name of that business as the area is crowded

Jarko Wulf

Old-School 2014
Jun 17, 2014
Also another question, if a land was recently placed to a specific area, will the owner obtain a free move within the dispute

Alishan

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 29, 2016
Alishan
So basically Barney you are saying, If there would be 4 lands in mini map, the newer one will be move...?? You think its fair? Ofc not. Because he donated for that specific desired location and now he will get a move, thats quite unfair with Land's owner, same goes for Business' owners.