Lucas

Retired Admin
Oct 20, 2013
Lucas_Henning
lSZ8EUk.png

President Killed After Terrorist Attack
By: Lucas Henning | November 16th, 2015

kYsGcBy.jpg

(Former-President Slash lying dead with Jazzy Thomax)

Downtown Los Santos - This is a devastating day for America, President Cinqo Slash has been brutally murdered by suspected terrorists. His aircraft left Los Santos International at around 11:45pm last night and after only a couple of minutes flying over the city, it was hit by a huge missile which brought the plane down. Mr Slash was rushed to All Saints Hospital but unfortunately, he was pronounced dead after thirty minutes of attempting to resuscitate him. He died a martyr fighting for what he believed in, bringing down the terrorists. Unfortunately, it seems like they got to him first.

xvwQKK5.jpg

(The President's Grave Stone)
This grave represents the difference in opinion that people had with Former-President Slash. The president had come to Los Santos to voice his opinion about the terrorist attacks and crack down on gang warfare. Did this have something to do with his death? In a conference with the President a couple of days ago, he released a name of the possible murderer behind the devestating attacks which Los Santos has endured in the past weeks. Dave Jet. Could this be the man who brought the plane down?

We spoke to Jazzy Thomax, the bodyguard who survived the crash:

Lucas Henning: How do you feel about the death of the President?
Jazzy Thomax: Very, very upset! He was like a king to me, well he was.
Lucas Henning: Hmm, do you have an idea who was behind the attack on his aircraft?
Jazzy Thomax: Hm-..I had a feeling it was probably someone called Jackal. Jihad Jackal.
Lucas Henning: Oh my, the one who was behind the all saints bombings?

Jazzy Thomax: Yes
Lucas Henning: I'm sure this is a question on everybody's minds so. How did you survive but the President was killed?
Jazzy Thomax: Luckily, I had a parachute in the back seat-..but the President was stuck. It'was either his or my life.
Lucas Henning: So you didn't save him?
Jazzy Thomax: Fuc'kno, my life was at danger too.

There was also a short video recovered from the on-board black box video camera which reveals what happened outside the aircraft. It first shows the President's aircraft doing evasive maneuvers to avoid the missiles, but eventually, the aircraft crashes into a nearby building after stalling.

Who do you think killed the President? Jihad Jackal? Dave Jet? Let us know

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Apr 22, 2015
Shaun_Wright
Name : Ibrahim Mason
Comment : I think its the Grovers , Last night Stranger reported Small Suspicious boat Unloading Crates to grove gang members , Then Today FBI found 2 Anti Aircraft rockets found inside Grove Leader House , I am telling you Those Lads are running Los Santos now , They blocked the main roads for god sake i cannot send my children to the shool do something !!

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Name: Luke Griffin
Comment: In mah opinion this is a cover-up. President couldnt handle the pressure for the bribery scandal and he chickened out. I bet my two brand new slippers that man is in the Bahamas. The bright sun, cool breeze, hot chicks, no nosy press - what else could a man want you tell me?

Reactions: Lucas

Lucas

Retired Admin
Oct 20, 2013
Lucas_Henning
This isnt fucking funny rn
((This is not suppost to be affiliated with any IRL issues. Neither is it suppost to be funny, it is purely for entertaining the people of Lawless with a fictional story. This is a fictional game and if you feel offended, I'm sorry. Although, you must not be so sensitive and see beyond your tunnel vision of, 'this is offensive'. In fact, this article was written days before the attacks and it is a sequel to a previous article. Please try to see the entertainment in this piece of writing, it is simply a game. I would like other peoples opinions if possible whether this is offensive or not. Personally, I thought this would entertain but if more people find this offensive and senseless, I will remove this.))

Lucas

Retired Admin
Oct 20, 2013
Lucas_Henning
Comment: In mah opinion this is a cover-up. President couldnt handle the pressure for the bribery scandal and he chickened out. I bet my two brand new slippers that man is in the Bahamas. The bright sun, cool breeze, hot chicks, no nosy press - what else could a man want you tell me?
Name: Lucas Henning
Comment: Interesting idea, I will look into this theory.

Cinqo

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Aug 17, 2013
Name:presidente Slash
Comment: im still alive fuckers. fk u jazzy u snitch, im in a cave in south mongolia pick me up faggot

Reactions: ShaunW.
May 1, 2013
Jack_Harper
Name: Vinay X Ramcharan
Comment: Some men enjoy picking on other people, camping behind their pc and harassing people in a game because they got that power.

That's what happened to mr. President I guess he got bullied as well.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Reactions: Viresh
Status
Not open for further replies.