Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
lSZ8EUk.png

Policeman Rapes Poor Lady -Exclusive
By: Luke Griffin | May 5, 2015

NtPseBu.jpg

(Cop caught in the action)

Playa Del Seville, Los Santos - The policeman is treated with utmost of respect. He is considered a role model and the model citizen to be. But what happens when a policeman abuses his power? What happens when he commits a crime?
I was driving around Los Santos where I ended up near the Main Stadium. I was bored and I decided to take some good clicks of the birds flying in the sky. When I was zooming into a nearby seagull which was peacefully sunbathing at the dock nearby, I witnessed a scene that shocked me. I saw a policeman who was of African American descent having his merry way with a girl. I stealthily walked near them and crouched behind some cover. To my horror, I realized that the black officer was raping the poor girl.

She was shouting at the top of her lungs for him to stop but he wouldn't budge one bit. After he had finished this dastardly act, he left her sullied with semen leaking from her.
After the policeman had left, I tried to get some answers from the barely coherent girl. From what I managed to gather, the Policeman used to live near her house and had come to pick her up from her job place. After which he brought her to the desolate location and raped her. She told me, "He kept on shouting that because of my clothing, I deserved to be raped!"

Jq52PEt.jpg

(The girl shouting out desperately for him to stop)
This act can not go unpunished! Justice has to be delivered. No matter that he was a cop, he committed a crime and he should be treated as a scum he is. He is a devil garbed in the clothes of the angel, who knows how many girls lost their innocence robbed because of him.

The survivor is currently in critical ward and her life hangs by the thread. The SA News would pray for her well-being. We are with the parents of the young girl and have released a bond of $25,000 for the hospital fees.

All citizens are welcome to share their thoughts about this via our website. ((Comment))

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: 4 people

Quatro Variez

Retired Admin
Dec 11, 2014
Name: Quatro Variez Jr.
Comment: You were actually photographing the scene?! You know you could've saved that girl instead of taking photos and writing notes.

Gaz

Playa-Hater
Apr 13, 2015
Gaz Jones
Name: Gaz Jones
Comment: Can't realize how pigs the cops are, ese'! These cops are supposed to take care of the city, not show corruption, daaaaaaaamn! (( @theo - Do you remember this, haha? ))

Theo

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 24, 2014
Name: Theo muerte
Comment: Hope she enjoyed that

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Name: Nick Septim
Comment: Not as good as it could be
Name:Luke Griffin
Comment: I am always open for constructive criticism. If you feel that I could have done better, please share your valuable insights on it. Thank you.

Leiionidas

Retired Admin
Apr 11, 2013
Leii_Maddox
Name: Ace Tymer (( @Ace ))
Comment: I wish someone would rape me like this! I haven't been touched in over 23 years (woah my entire life!) and I feel as though I'm about to go mad. Please come on over to my land and I'll treat you right. Boy or girl, doesn't bother me!

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.