Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
pete_swift​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I love this server, so I would like to make it more clean, as I do not love hackers. Can admins ban (us) everyone who have been using GTAV, GTA4, or any other CHUD.
Why?
Admins did not make a clear state about the illegal modifications term.
So please, can you answer me, is any CHUD then HUD edit actually ALLOWED?

Thanks, and please ban us.

Reaction score

Chuds with Ammo.cs is illegal Like gta iv hud and gta v hud any hud with ammo is illegal.

Reactions: Sharpe
Reaction score
May I request massive ban wave?
All cleos that give you an advantage is illegal, we have here a few cleos what is allowed, example digital armour/hp, why is this allowed?
Simple!
This is allowed because all the players can check their hp and armour via /stats and it does not give you any advantage.

Reaction score

All cleos that give you an advantage is illegal, we have here a few cleos what is allowed, example digital armour/hp, why is this allowed?
Simple!
This is allowed because all the players can check their hp and armour via /stats and it does not give you any advantage.
I agree, still noone made a list of those (allowed) cleos.

Reaction score
All cleos that does not give you the advantage is allowed.
Define advantage.
For example FakeHaker is not giving you any advatage at all but still can get other player banned just because they are "hacking" on your screen only. See?

Toompert

Management
Reaction score

Define advantage.
For example FakeHaker is not giving you any advatage at all but still can get other player banned just because they are "hacking" on your screen only. See?
Advantage = a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favorable or superior position.

If you get a player banned by making it look like he's hacking you give him a disadvantage and thereby yourself an advantage.

All mods that give you information you can't get from cmd's in game like /stats are considered advantageous. Namely sprintbar and the bullet count thingy, shot by what and damage informer. Also mods that manipulate your fps or noleaves etc are illegal.

It's simply not doable to keep an updated list on all the mods that are or aren't allowed since there are many versions and setups for SAMP. What we will get is that a person finds some mod that is clearly advantageous on a shady website, gets banned and says: " :'( ffs man, wtf, it wasn't on the list.omg, check ur own list, ffs man this n00b admin ban me for no reason lmao k bye"

I prefer admins to moderate the game and community over searching the internet for ALL samp related sites and check what may and may not be allowed on LRP.

I think the 'advantage-line' is pretty clear. What do you find confusing about it?

Reactions: Luke and Wulf
Status
Not open for further replies.