10 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
>I can shoot very well

>I am Pro

>I can do this

>I am from Pakistan.Please hire me

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Other applicants are not from Pakistan.I have tits to suicide myself for the community.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Hello fellow Humans.Before Einstein was born, we actually had so much developed and complex technology.I was born into a rich family, in the year 1705.Years passed and i grew up.I joined in one of the finest space academy which works for the greatest country, goes by the name Pakistan.Our Academy achieved that technology which could exceed the Light speed.

An election committe was formed led by the man named Awad bin Aboud bin Laden.He is the ancestor of the great leader who is terminated by USA.We pakis call him by the name "Bin Laden".The committe planned a series of trip and exploration in the outer space in search of Aliens.They elected me for the mission.

Everything went according to plan and i drifted into outer space, each minute me going further away from the Earth.Years passed.But, that's where Time Dilation stepped in.I have visited several planets and i journeyed through habitual zones of several blackholes.I never dared to approach one.

Due to Time Dilation, my time has slowed down.Meanwhile, hundreds of years passed down on the Earth.I reached my destination and it was already 1948th year on the Earth.I started my journey back to the Earth, wondering how things are, on the Earth.

Some strange unexplained phenomena dragged my ship into a hole, which we now call it as a wormhole.Wormholes are connections and shortcuts between two points which are very far away from each other, in the universe.I traveled through the worm hole for like 2 seconds, which would equal some years on the Earth.I crash landed on one of the Saturn's moon called as "Europa".

It took me few years to repair the ship with the equipment, Pakistan space academy had provided me with, in case of emergencies.But, this time, i dimmed the ship's speed pretty much.I started my journey to the Earth, trying to establish a communication to Pakistan space academy.It was a fail.With the Technology, i entered into the Earth and crashed into Ocean.

Thanks to Pakistan space academy and their emergency protocols.I quickly went to the Hatch and entered the shuttle.The shuttle is ejected and the shuttle crash landed in one of the Japan's remote area.I came out of the shuttle and everything is different and to be quite honest, Humans are more retarded at the moment.

Somehow, i made it to japan's main city and i am terribly horrified of the Hentai wallpapers they had posted on trains, cars, buildings.I managed to adjust to the current day society and i started to work.I stumbled upon the news, that lawless roleplay is hiring people as helpers.So, i thought i have to give a try applying.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
None- i am clean, believe me

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
None- i am clean

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
10 hours a day.I am from PAKISTAN

3.5 Past Name(s):
None

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes

/me to roleplay

/do to do action

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Nope

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Parker_Achiles

Aira

Banned
Sep 6, 2019
Princess_Aira_Rioflorido
no disrecommended hate of speech insulting other's

Aira

Banned
Sep 6, 2019
Princess_Aira_Rioflorido
Thank you for your Hate

lmfao and stop applying for helper when you are not helping over /newb channel in game waiting newbie's at spawn and u was disagree someone suggestion now u apply for a helper?? no disrecommended....

Jul 21, 2017
Parker_Achiles
lmao your the winner

Suck his ball sacks.

lmfao and stop applying for helper when you are not helping over /newb channel in game waiting newbie's at spawn and u was disagree someone suggestion now u apply for a helper?? no disrecommended....

The dressed guy is butthurt because I know who is he behind.Btw, stop post whoring about gal posts.We know, you are desperate because no one glances at your ugly face in real life.No need to prove that.

When you have a mental disorder so you posted an application to show your retardation..

Says the guy who spends his life, giving brain dead suggestions.Grow some balls

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
Suck his ball sacks.

The dressed guy is butthurt because I know who is he behind.Btw, stop post whoring about gal posts.We know, you are desperate because no one glances at your ugly face in real life.No need to prove that.

isnt it ironic? You kept on saying that I should stop playing and get a life but you are here, online 24/7 on forums like a nerd who got rejected from social life and spending his miserable life saying shit on internet because you can not do that in real life or else you will get beaten.

Aira

Banned
Sep 6, 2019
Princess_Aira_Rioflorido
Suck his ball sacks.

hahaha that was a hate of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.