Announcement Old School Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
n7jcfxz.png
It's been quite a journey, just a over a month ago we celebrated our third anniversary and, since we have been together for so long, our staff team would like to introduce to you, the Old School Group.

This group consists of dedicated players who have been a part of the community since the very start and have contributed positivity to the community. We appreciate the loyalty, dedication and constant contributions of all our players especially those who have stuck by our side through thick and thin.

As a thank you, we would like to give our long term supporters a concrete symbol of recognition for their dedication and faithfulness towards the community.

If you have joined in 2013 and would like to become a member of the Old School Group, please read the following requirements before applying:​

Requirements

• You have been a part of the community since 2013 *
  • You are currently active and willing to share activity information
  • You must be not be banned or have disabled accounts
  • You need to be consistently active in game and/ or on the forums
* We will increase this by one year every new year. For example, in 2017 we will accept players who have joined in 2014. 2018 -> 2015 and so on.

Application process

Fill this form:
LINK

You can only apply ONCE a month
Providing false information will lead to a PERMANENT denied application status

Information
Your application will be screened and vetted by the Community Relations team. If your application is successfully screened and vetted, it will then be directed to a vote by current Head Administrators and Senior Administrators. You will need a majority vote of 60% to be successful.

The staff reserves the right to accept, deny or remove any Old School members or applicants from the group at their own discretion.

Special Features for Old School members

• Stunning orange 'Old School' forum usergroup
  • Access to a special private section on the forums
  • Your name will be shown with an 'Old School' tag on in-game public channels
  • Access to a special in-game chat
  • More features to come!
If you have any questions, enquires, suggestions or feedback then please send me a Personal Message and I will get back to you.

Community Relations Manager,
Franz.

Spiner

Banned
Apr 19, 2013
Steezy_Watts
Thank Allah for this, I'll finally get some recognition for all my continues effort I've put to this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.