New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Nyx_Ulric​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
is there any changes from server settings (stream, draw distance or whatever is tht) or this is completely normal and i just didn't notice it.?

biz,lands objects disappeared even i only short distance away from it
its really annoying to get multiple pop ins especially when your driving.​

Darrin_Ozbourne

New Playa
Reaction score
It seems like your virtual world isn't completely loaded everytime you login, so in this case you'll have to report it for admins, in order to set your VW to 0.

Or, maybe something went wrong while you're adding/removing some mods, try to re-install your
SAMP, if this didn't work out, then try re-installing
GTA SA.

Nyx

New Playa
Reaction score
It seems like your virtual world isn't completely loaded everytime you login, so in this case you'll have to report it for admins, in order to set your VW to 0.

Or, maybe something went wrong while you're adding/removing some mods, try to re-install your
SAMP, if this didn't work out, then try re-installing
GTA SA.
I really appreciate your answer. Thanks man

sad. setting my VW to 0 didn't fix it. i tried it too on my spare laptop with clean installed gta still the same. i guess this is normal? but as far as i remember building,objects like this one. they don't disappear unless i am desynced. idk man .

Reaction score
This is completely normal, everyones land dissapears when you gain some distance due to avoiding lag

Not sure if you can adjust it to be better, sorry!

Nyx

New Playa
Reaction score
This is completely normal, everyones land dissapears when you gain some distance due to avoiding lag

Not sure if you can adjust it to be better, sorry!
i checked my old footage ye indeed its normal . i just noticed it late because these days im getting small freeze when they pop ip :drool:

thank you for the answers

please close this.

Fu$ion

Banned
Reaction score
It's called Streaming, barney uses a plugin called Streamer, it basically replaces CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject so when you get near the object it will load, that's a good way to avoid using all the objects then it will start to disappear.

#HarambeTheScripter #CoolAwesomeScripter2ImpressMyFriends69anal

Status
Not open for further replies.