Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Nimit_Orlando​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
The Lawless launcher is not working for me, I tried steps people told me to do eg; tried deleting main.DLL and running it as administrator still I don't get the verified tag in-game, same issue after reinstalling the launcher.​

Aziz_L

Good Fella
Reaction score
Make sure to agree all the setting's
Or try to install cleo 4

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Nimit_Orlando​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
The Lawless launcher is not working for me, I tried steps people told me to do eg; tried deleting main.DLL and running it as administrator still I don't get the verified tag in-game, same issue after reinstalling the launcher.​
Hey there,

Was the launcher opening without an issue? If yes, does the launcher shuts itself down once the game has started?

Make sure you're not using any third party .exe programs or any hacking tools while using the launcher.

It would be more helpful to assist you, if you have some remote desktop sharing tools like TeamViewer installed in your PC. PM me if you have one.

Reaction score

Hey there,

Was the launcher opening without an issue? If yes, does the launcher shuts itself down once the game has started?

Make sure you're not using any third party .exe programs or any hacking tools while using the launcher.

It would be more helpful to assist you, if you have some remote desktop sharing tools like TeamViewer installed in your PC. PM me if you have one.
Yes, and it never closed when the game opened nor I have any other modifications installed expect the legal one. Tried deleting cache and something and it worked.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.