Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Nimit_Orlando​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Launcher was fine till yesterday, now whenever i click PLAY button it starts finding for modloader which i HAVE ALREADY unchecked in options and won't let me play.

@Barney @Shock

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hello,

I had the same problem its with the mod loader. try turning the mod loader off and running the launcher as administrator. you can also try to delete the "main" file from the launcher its folder and run the launcher again. ( that worked for me).

I hope I informed you enough if I did not don't hesitate to send me a pm or reply to this thread.

Sincerely,
C.J.D.

Reaction score
Hello,

I had the same problem its with the mod loader. try turning the mod loader off and running the launcher as administrator. you can also try to delete the "main" file from the launcher its folder and run the launcher again. ( that worked for me).

I hope I informed you enough if I did not don't hesitate to send me a pm or reply to this thread.

Sincerely,
C.J.D.
I don't have modloader so I have it already have off in settings and deleted main.DLL but now when I click play it crashes when the game is loaded

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Ok, then try downloading the launcher again. If you have the cleos listed in the launcher check them. If you have an asi loader check them too(don't check the asi files if you dont have them because that makes you crash too.) Also make sure you run the launcher as administrator.

Sincerely,
C.J.D.

Reactions: Rivera Hernandez

Jesus

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Reaction score
Special thanks to Shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.