Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaas Axe

Pee-Wee
Sep 1, 2013
Vaas_Axe
8wkxme.jpg

Vaas Axe - Network Producer
Greetings members of Los Santos, its your new Producer of SAN. San Andreas Network, not news. Network. And the reason im pointing this out is a news network just brings you articles, we bring you Los Santos; everything from Reviews on your favourite shops (example - Pizza, Big ammunation, Tommperts sex cabin) your favourite drug dealers and weapons merchants. We know you Los Santos don't be so shy. We also bring new competitions and new exciting ways for you the people to interact with us, the network. The prizes are big, the winrate is low so try and participate as much as you can!!.

What do you expect from us?
This can be answered below by using the current formatted comments system

Name -
Comment -
And I will be happy to hear what you all have to say about the Network and how you feel we can improve with new ways to interact or new ways to bring you the news, we're very open to constructive criticism so let us know!!

SA- Networks Official Competitions
SAN will have many many, many more competitions than ever before. Complete with BRAND NEW PRIZES!!!! I have a few in mind right now. And I will post them below

MONTHLY LUNA PACK LOCO!!
ONCE a month you will have the chance to win your very own Lunatic pack, these competitions will take place on the last or second last working day of every month when Barney gives me the money for running his news station, Jokes aside this will be a great way for you to interact.

Boxing Tourneys
Car shows

Hide and seek (Yes im being serious)
Races
Quizes over the National Radio

All of these competitions will be taking place throughout the month and the prizes vary from $150k - BMX. And I hope to see all of you on the streets taking part.

Thats it from me right now but stay tuned for more thank you!

Vaas Axe
SA - Network Producer

20/10/2015

DanteOgami

Playa-Hater
Jan 6, 2015
Dante_Ogami
Name: Chico Rodriguez
Comment: Nice to see sanews active again, I hope you will do your best.

Status
Not open for further replies.