1.4 Country of residence:
Egypt

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Since the server started

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
6 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I love helping people in need for help and always trying to help people. it would be my pleasure if i could be able to join and work in the Community Helper team for our Community. I'm basically active everyday for around 3hrs to 5hrs and above 5hrs on weekends, so I'm pretty active. I have been helping people on /newb for some time now and I feel like its time to Work for our Community Officialy.
i feel like i should now join Helper team and start helping our community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You guys should accept me out of any other applicant because i am always ready to help people who needs help . i answers everyone's questions on /newb , I have noticed that some Helpers don't answer peoples question, But I will. I am on for like 3 hours or above and Try to help a lot of people as much as I can.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
am Navi , Navi Swift i am a 22 year old man iv been living in the big great Los Santos for the past 7 years (( Level 7 )) I moved here to LS for some good work i hear about from an old friend since i moved to town iv been working with different people and gangs dealer weapon materials as i'm a fully time Material Runner and Part Time Gang Banger , I'm a representative for the South Central Grove iv actually been working with hood for a while now and have worked my way up and earn my respect and am now a very respected member (( RANK 5 )) Ever since i started this new job iv been slowly stacking my paper' about a year ago (( LEVEL 7 )) I lost a lot of money gambling with a dude named Eric i lost $220,000 because i thought i could double it witch did not turn out to be in my favor because i lost it all. Since then iv been dealing materials and am now a fairly wealthy man with a goal of owning my own Business or looking into to purchasing some part of land in the near future. I moved to LS by my self as my mother had just pasted away and my father got addicted to crack/cocaine and couldn't handle me and was just wasn't right in the head , i had to get out of there before he Murdered me him self or even worse let his dogs at me.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
oqiqkn.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
ipw7rt.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-5 hours per day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Navi_Gonzales
Navi_Lubu_Lee

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes,
FBI Rank 1
LSPD Rank 4
LSFMD Assistant Cheif under Tony_Lanvins

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
Yes

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
an Old one

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
really few

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes once in 2013 but removed cuz i was inactive

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Navi_Swift

Reactions: Prince.

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I love helping people in need for help and always trying to help people. it would be my pleasure if i could be able to join and work in the Community Helper team for our Community. I'm basically active everyday for around 3hrs to 5hrs and above 5hrs on weekends, so I'm pretty active. I have been helping people on /newb for some time now and I feel like its time to Work for our Community Officialy.
i feel like i should now join Helper team and start helping our community.
2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You guys should accept me out of any other applicant because i am always ready to help people who needs help . i answers everyone's questions on /newb , I have noticed that some Helpers don't answer peoples question, But I will. I am on for like 3 hours or above and Try to help a lot of people as much as I can.
Plagiarized:
XW7agBJ.png
3.1 Biography:
am Navi , Navi Swift i am a 22 year old man iv been living in the big great Los Santos for the past 7 years (( Level 7 )) I moved here to LS for some good work i hear about from an old friend since i moved to town iv been working with different people and gangs dealer weapon materials as i'm a fully time Material Runner and Part Time Gang Banger , I'm a representative for the South Central Grove iv actually been working with hood for a while now and have worked my way up and earn my respect and am now a very respected member (( RANK 5 )) Ever since i started this new job iv been slowly stacking my paper' about a year ago (( LEVEL 7 )) I lost a lot of money gambling with a dude named Eric i lost $220,000 because i thought i could double it witch did not turn out to be in my favor because i lost it all. Since then iv been dealing materials and am now a fairly wealthy man with a goal of owning my own Business or looking into to purchasing some part of land in the near future. I moved to LS by my self as my mother had just pasted away and my father got addicted to crack/cocaine and couldn't handle me and was just wasn't right in the head , i had to get out of there before he Murdered me him self or even worse let his dogs at me.
Plagiarized (Kelly also probably plagiarized from a post from NGG, but that's dead now so can't easily prove that, not worth the effort since this is still good enough):

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
how the hell do you still have NGG website lmfao
If you Google certain words and phrases in quotation marks (i.e. Google "I love helping people in need for help and always trying to help people" with the quotation marks to find that stolen part's origin) sometimes "dead" websites will show up. Just Google a bunch of phrases from his biography and you'll probably find it too (I did, but I also tried to find a longer phrase but couldn't so I couldn't prove, aside from a single sentence, it was originally from NGG). So the entire thing being plagiarized by someone else (which is also readily available) was just easier.

EDIT:
Like this:
yZMrwj8.png

Navi_Swift

New Playa
Apr 19, 2013
Navi_Swift
Copied it in file at my desktop from 2010 i can give you SS if you want now.. with date too

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
No?? thats my old application in the past when i was applied here in 2013
Then you should probably get an admin to search the area where trashed threads get placed (trashmaster or whatever it's called), because that doesn't appear to be true (unless it got deleted, which is possible):
9v3LYL1.png

Copied it in file at my desktop from 2010 i can give you SS if you want now.. with date too
Dates and times can easily be changed. If what you're saying is true, then someone (I think JA+ can search) should look for your old application to verify you posted it before July 24, 2013 (earliest one I've bothered searching for), because I sure can't find it.

Nov 7, 2015
Then you should probably get an admin to search the area where trashed threads get placed (trashmaster or whatever it's called), because that doesn't appear to be true (unless it got deleted, which is possible):
9v3LYL1.png

Dates and times can easily be changed. If what you're saying is true, then someone (I think JA+ can search) should look for your old application to verify you posted it before July 24, 2013 (earliest one I've bothered searching for), because I sure can't find it.
you cn bypass hacks but you cant bypass dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.