Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Nathan_Bomaye​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Q.5: Why would I be temporarily Banned?
A.5: You would be temporarily banned if you have been banned for using illegal modifications or hacks that gives you unfair advantage over other players,aswell as for destructive behavior,scamming,etc.
Q.14: I have posted an appeal and no one responded, should I post new one?
A.14: No, just post one appeal and wait, the ban appealers will respond as soon as possible. Posting more than one appeal will make all those you've posted deleted(except the original one).(Note if no one responds to your appeal in 24hour period feel free to forum message one of the appealers).Also we would like to ask you kindly to be patient as appealers got stuff to do in their life aswell.Remember that it won't take longer than 24hours for someone to respond on your appeal.
but it's like almost a week and no respond:
http://lawlessrp.com/threads/nathan_bomayes-ban-appeal.86759/

Reaction score
Hacker gets Banned thats what happens, so wait patiently for an admin so see this.

seifeddine

New Playa
Reaction score
Hacker gets Banned thats what happens, so wait patiently for an admin so see this.
st.u and mind your own business (aimbot) at least i'm banned for sprintbar that i didn't know it's illegal so don't ruin my post.

seifeddine

New Playa
Reaction score
lol is that all you have ? mad kid ? xD rofl..
listen to this and chill bob.

Reaction score
arn't you busy making a new gang app everyday ? .uck off lm.ao. hahaha
don't answer him Trolls are Trolls.
If you are still banned please click this link to submit the ban appeal
http://lawlessrp.com/forms/submit-a-ban-appeal.1/respond

Recommended: wait for the admin to answer your ban appeal if you say they didn't answer, admins are taking over a lot of appeals this days. Be patient,

What i think: If you got banned because of the sprintbar then we can't really do anything about it.
I believe you signed the rules when you joined the server for the first time, and we can't blame the server and Barney if you didn't read them.

If you have any questions don't wait just ask.

-Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.