Answered Muted FRom NEWb AND HELP me channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooy

Banned
Reaction score
hey lawlessrp i am muted from NEWB AND HELPME channel by mistake i was using ad and used newb for advertising i apologize for that plz unmute me

SAMP NAME - John_stewart

Reaction score
Awards
You have chosen to do so and Its time to pay. Do ( /report ) in game , they will give you choices. 1) Pay Cash and 2) IC prision of certain time. PM me if you have any doubt about this.

Reaction score
hey lawlessrp i am muted from NEWB AND HELPME channel by mistake i was using ad and used newb for advertising i apologize for that plz unmute me

SAMP NAME - John_stewart
use [/report] and ask for a unmute, you'll be given a menu that you can choose from, either choose Money, or choose a admin jail for 10 minutes (i think it was 10)

JIMMY*

Good Fella
Reaction score
use [/report] and ask for a unmute, you'll be given a menu that you can choose from, either choose Money, or choose a admin jail for 10 minutes (i think it was 10)
use [/report] and ask for an unmute, you'll be given a menu that you can choose from, either choose Money or choose an admin jail for 10 minutes (i think that was 10).

Reactions: Render
Reaction score
use [/report] and ask for an unmute, you'll be given a menu that you can choose from, either choose Money or choose an admin jail for 10 minutes (i think that was 10).
It was 10, its now 5 UHUHUUHUHUHUUHUHUHUHUH

Bodan

Old School 2013
Reaction score
Awards
/report for it.
Welcome tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.