Old School 2014
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Moddi_Carter​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Why whenever i get in-game my ping will go upto thousand like someone ddosing me and i am gettin desync it's happening from yesterday with me how to fix this shit?​

Reaction score
If you have skype open follow this guide:
https://community.skype.com/t5/Secu...ect-your-IP-from-skype-resolvers/td-p/3874291, your either being ddoses by some butthurt person or it could just be you're internet, try closing your browser and restarting your internet, if that doesnt work contact your isp, but afer all it could just be your location, have you moved house recently, have any buildings in your area been knocked down or have engineers tried messing with any cables

Reactions: Moddi

Moddi

General Administrator
Advisory Committee
L.S.P.D
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Yara i did but it's only happening when i get in samp the lag is so fuckin hard like someone ddosing me.

Doni

Snitch
Reaction score

Yara i did but it's only happening when i get in samp the lag is so fuckin hard like someone ddosing me.
buy a net and stop stealin wifi from ur neighbour

Moddi

General Administrator
Advisory Committee
L.S.P.D
Old School 2014
Reaction score

, but afer all it could just be your location, have you moved house recently, have any buildings in your area been knocked down or have engineers tried messing with any cables
Yeah some chods were doin there ames with cables bheen chod.

Reactions: Rhys
Reaction score
I used to face the same issue all i can suggest is pming barney on forums he can help you as he helped me so pm him on forums and he will definitely respond.

Moddi

General Administrator
Advisory Committee
L.S.P.D
Old School 2014
Reaction score
I used to face the same issue all i can suggest is pming barney on forums he can help you as he helped me so pm him on forums and he will definitely respond.
When the same issue was with u like it's lagging on lrp only right not in other servers?

Reaction score

When the same issue was with u like it's lagging on lrp only right not in other servers?
Definitely i was not facing the lag issues on other servers. Only on lrp so i decided to pm barney and he helped me to fix the lag.

Thank you.
Best regards from Nebo.

Reactions: Moddi
Status
Not open for further replies.