Mark
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Mikey​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Is it True That Normal Players are not Important, because they are not donators ? because my Buddy told me that Donators/VIP Players are the only thing that keeps the Server Alive...?

'cause if it's True, that will really Hurt me. Not just me but everybody.​

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Mikey​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Is it True That Normal Players are not Important, because they are not donators ? because my Buddy told me that Donators/VIP Players are the only thing that keeps the Server Alive...?

'cause if it's True, that will really Hurt me. Not just me but everybody.​
You can donate for various perks currently no VIP system here and it takes money to run the server.

Prodigy Thane

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Awards
It indeed is true that donators keep the server up & running.But,we the players are the ones that ensure the survival of this community.Each and everyone of us are responsible for the prosperity of Lawless.Without us,Lawless wouldn't be where it is now.All of us are important here.There are no superiors and inferiors.

Omar_Jr_Cool

Good Fella
Reaction score
if that nigga domzy didnt ban i was going to donate in 250$ but im not going to donate after i know i got banned oppression

Troyy

Gangsta
Reaction score
Dude, If you're not donating, You're welcomed anyway, It will be really appreciated by Barney if you donate, Because it just helps the server to stay alive.

William_Pringles

Good Fella
Reaction score
Ofcourse everyone is importent here, yes the donators may help keeping this server up and running but without its players this server would be inactive. what would be the point to keep it running then?

M1K3Y

Mark
Reaction score
Please do not Post you're Arguments here which it's not Involved on my Question.

Please respond to my Question only, No Arguing please.