Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Mikey_D_Veterano​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I am really Confuse....
What is the Best Starting Job for newbies, 'Cause I was so Confuse. Some of the Players told me that it's "Sweeper , Trucker , Drug Dealer , Garbage Man" Please Verify It Properly.

One more thing , Is there a command to call Back Up From a Family...? Or they will be Only using /PR. Because the Other server I play has a Command "/FBACKUP"

Reaction score
There is no "THE BEST" job, try every.

And no, there is no /fbackup, yet.

M1K3Y

Mark
Reaction score
I'm not Literally saying "BEST " for my level. My Point is that... A Kind of Job Which it fits for my level and That gives money Faster.

Reaction score
I'm not Literally saying "BEST " for my level. My Point is that... A Kind of Job Which it fits for my level and That gives money Faster.
You just went against your word..
But, noone can tell you which jobs suits you the best, try every.

M1K3Y

Mark
Reaction score
Uhm ! Alright But What kind of Job that you can Suggest to me..?

Reaction score
I prefer these jobs but it depends upon you if they fit for you. Miner for newbies (10,000$ per hour if hard work.) Fisherman for players that are weeks old in the game (Not sure how much it pays as fish prices change every hour.) Drug smuggler level 5 (I usually do this job as it pays good if you smuggling crack you get 750$ per run and randomly bonus crack on some deliveries, profit per hour is around $30,000 I use Sultan for these runs.) Arms Dealer (Doesn't matter it's you can matrun and sell the mats for around 1.6$ - 1.7$ per material or sell guns like sniper if level 5 arms dealer, you can sell 9mm guns to yourself for level up in it, it costs 180 materials per 9mm, I used NRG-500 for these runs.)

Use "/skill" command while in-game to check how much skills point you have in available skill job.

For more information regarding jobs: http://lawlessrp.com/threads/jobs-payment

M1K3Y

Mark
Reaction score
Why Thank you , Your Answers are Specific and Quite Understandable. I thank you for your Assistance.

I have one more Question... How much Materials to make Spas12 & Deagle? Does it Really Gives Big 10k Paycheck for Miner if you work hard Per hour...? How did the Players in the Server Receive Full Health Armour ?(because I always See them Having FULL Armor Health)
How many Players in the Server Per Day..?

Reaction score
Why Thank you , Your Answers are Specific and Quite Understandable. I thank you for your Assistance.

I have one more Question... How much Materials to make Spas12 & Deagle? Does it Really Gives Big 10k Paycheck for Miner if you work hard Per hour...? How did the Players in the Server Receive Full Health Armour ?(because I always See them Having FULL Armor Health)
If you are IVY - 4k mats
If you have EB turf capped - 5k mats

Yes, miner can go upto 20k actually if you are lucky enough.
And, they bought vest and drugs, then used them.

M1K3Y

Mark
Reaction score
IVY? & EB? What's that Supposed to mean My Friend..?

Reaction score

Spas12 Takes 4000 materials as a donator or 5000 materials if your gang/faction owns east beach turf. If you work hard per hour you get 10,000$ as tested by myself. They buy a armor vest from ammunation or use their crack by /usecrack and then /usechems to get double effect of drugs you used before. Around 100 players in my timezone depends upon your's

Ivy is a donator pack which gives you various perks than normal players