Reaction score
Awards
Question

In-Character Name:
Mike_Reggay​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Ok so I had a land called 'Alcatraz' I had my house in my land BUT i deleted land to build New one I hired Builder (She is not building right now cuz of lag) And My house was in air it was TPED by admins and its located to LV airport now.
1) My land building process is stopled now my house will be sold in auction if i wont return it?
2) How long can my house be there
3) I will have free Housemove right
4) Its free to change Usertitle?​

Last edited:

Reaction score
post administrative request and you will get free house move back to originl location post ss of the house in smb

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hello,
As far as i know you don't have to be worried about your house being auctioned, i know it happens with businesses when you haven't been online for 3 months but i cant recall it happening with houses.
I suggest you to make an Administrative request, you can do that by clicking: here. Provide some screenshots as well to help you explain the situation.
now for the user title. You cant change a user title once its made. However you can ask admins to delete it by simply making an administrative request for it. To get it "changed" you have to donate again.

If you have any questions related to my answer feel free to send me a PM or reply in this Thread.

Sincerely,
C.J.D.
If you have any questions related to my answer feel free to send me a PM or reply in this Thread.

Sincerely,
C.J.D.

Jesus

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Reaction score
Thanks for your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.