Playa-Hater
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Mike_Reggal​

Service:
Website​

Question:
Aight im using my friends account bcz mine is fucked... I dont know whats wrong with it... Heres my question
I was warned (CPV) when im trying to log in it takes me to RULES that means my acc is banned?! I tried to make admin request but @Niel said that he cant see my acc banned when im pressing 'LAWLESS ROLEPLAY' it takes me to forums i can see new posts and etc but i cant press them and check em. When im pressing it my comp/phone freezing i can check posts with my alt acc but idk whats wrong with @TSK1TO
@Jacob_Einstein i think you can answer this question bcz you warned me IS MY ACC BANNED? IF YES TELL ME WHEN IT WILL GET UNBANNED.​

Justin_OG_Wrzosek

New Playa
Reaction score
I told you that if you post in people's complaints your account will be warned as in 1 warning equals slower forums account..

War Thane

Ganglord
Reaction score
CPV warnings, submit an administrative request sending your forum account's link and ask for the unban date.

NickReggal

Playa-Hater
Reaction score
NEWS! I tried to log in again... I succeed but it was very laggy and it was freezing all the time here are some images
1:12 - i pressed logg in

1:13 froze

1:15 still.

1:16 its in and i pressed forums

1:17 its in i pressed kluckners thread

1:20 its in (i was waiting 3 min)

I clicked log off and it takes me to rules.

I think my phone had problems i tried with iphone 5/6/PC/PS4 but same problem. I have no problems on my alt forum accs only @TSK1TO help me!!! @Jacob_Einstein WHAT YOU DID TO ME!

Last edited:

Dominic

Retired Admin
Reaction score
NEWS! I tried to log in again... I succeed but it was very laggy and it was freezing all the time here are some images
1:12 - i pressed logg in

1:13 froze

1:15 still.

1:16 its in and i pressed forums

1:17 its in i pressed kluckners thread

1:20 its in (i was waiting 3 min)

I clicked log off and it takes me to rules.

I think my phone had problems i tried with iphone 5/6/PC/PS4 but same problem. I have no problems on my alt forum accs only @TSK1TO help me!!! @Jacob_Einstein WHAT YOU DID TO ME!
Mate you got a cpv warn so your forum will work kinda slow, you gotta wait for 3 days for the removal of that warn

Reaction score
Mate you got a cpv warn so your forum will work kinda slow, you gotta wait for 3 days for the removal of that warn
That's incorrect.

You've been CPV'ed and you'll get discouraged if it's a constant thing (if you've been temporarily banned for it etc).

Make an admin request and apologise for posting on a complaint you shouldn't of and I'm sure they'll see the bright side in it.

Dominic

Retired Admin
Reaction score
That's incorrect.

You've been CPV'ed and you'll get discouraged if it's a constant thing (if you've been temporarily banned for it etc).

Make an admin request and apologise for posting on a complaint you shouldn't of and I'm sure they'll see the bright side in it.
if you get cpv'ed first time it gets removed after a few days

Reaction score
That's incorrect.

Jezus livar felt smart for a second, and then

if you get cpv'ed first time it gets removed after a few days
this happend, dominic is right after 3 days your lag on the forums will be removed, and the CPV warning itself will be removed in a month, if you do it again within the month you'll receive a temp ban

Status
Not open for further replies.