Awards
Question

In-Character Name:
Mike_Reggal​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
I want to ask about Lands
1) Land level upgrade costs- (Each level)
2) Can i give someone Permanently Land edit?
3) If i gave someone Land edit can i take it back?​

Reaction score

1. To receive 100 more objects it costs 80k, To level up your land it costs 3,000 materials and it increases per level (I though it costs 80k to get it to 10) 2. Yes, If you type: ''/landmenu'' You can see ''Give permission'' Once you give them permission they've got it permanently, Untill you remove it. 3. As i said before, You can remove it by going back to the permission section again.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
[Jacob Santo] - [Senior Helper]

Mike_Reggal

Retired Admin
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Awards

1. To receive 100 more objects it costs 80k, To level up your land it costs 3,000 materials and it increases per level (I though it costs 80k to get it to 10) 2. Yes, If you type: ''/landmenu'' You can see ''Give permission'' Once you give them permission they've got it permanently, Untill you remove it. 3. As i said before, You can remove it by going back to the permission section again.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
[Jacob Santo] - [Senior Helper]

If i will give them Permanent Landedit they will have it Even if i will /q?

Reaction score
If i will give them Permanent Landedit they will have it Even if i will /q?
Correct, They'll be able to do anything onto your land while your away (/q'd), You can remove it even if players are offline too.

Reaction score

*1)As being upgrade you need materials , to level up it into level 2 as i know you need 60,000 to upgrade it. 2) Yes you can but if you revoked all who got permission they no longer to edit your land. 3) Yes use /landmenu >> Land Permission >> revoke.*

Regards,
[Chaz Wazowski] - [Senior Helper]

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score
Question answered, locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.